Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor?

This is a discussion on Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Unfortunately i saw a gay whose nickname is llllllllllllll "like that" there in the ksc files. And 4 days ago ...
Page: 2

Unfortunately i saw a gay whose nickname is llllllllllllll "like that" there in the ksc files. And 4 days ago when i were orc, i saw his name on the board of clan leaders, as a leader of vindictive Of course, i know these buggers and already reported to GM. Also, when i go to home, i will prepare a video and ksc files that how i fight against to all of the buggers. You will all see how someone! kills ultima using bug. Also, they were reported to gm. Please don't take this personal.

/Hellory[/b]
    what bug is used for killing Ultima?

drains get used like its meant to
    sleep carpet/sleep wing gets used like its meant to
    abyss fires are used like theyre meant to be
    Ultima/pathos messengers never leave Ultimas area

so like i said, what bug is used for killing it?

Unfortunately i saw a gay whose nickname is llllllllllllll "like that" there in the ksc files. And 4 days ago when i were orc, i saw his name on the board of clan leaders, as a leader of vindictive Of course, i know these buggers and already reported to GM. Also, when i go to home, i will prepare a video and ksc files that how i fight against to all of the buggers. You will all see how someone! kills ultima using bug. Also, they were reported to gm. Please don't take this personal.

/Hellory[/b]
    If you were so against bug abusers then please, sort yourself out first.

Boyce

Yeah its really not anything new, they have been doing this for a long time now. Illegitly killing isi/felankor/ultima. Its really fucking gay lol

Yeah its really not anything new, they have been doing this for a long time now. Illegitly killing isi/felankor/ultima. Its really fucking gay lol[/b]
    Not on Ares they haven't. If K2 is going to enforce this rule it seems like it's going to be our job to make sure it stops before it begins.
    We (Vindictive/Ruthless) stopped killing Felankor and Isiloon because it seemed as though the community *as well as k2* was upset, they didn't want the bosses on a2 to be killed. But now that these koxpers are attempting to pick up where we left off and the community seems lethargic and apathetic when it concerns this matter... I guess it's safe to say the majority of you people don't give a fuck who kills A2 Felankor/Isiloon as long as it's not any well founded clan, pathetic.

kibal

Funny how everyone gets in an uproar if a legit clan kills A2 Felankor but no one gives a shit if 40 koxpers do... fucking hypocrites.[/b]
    Just send the ss to k2 like they did with ur clan and get them banned .Legit or not bug abuse is a baneable reason .
    About uproar is normal ur claiming ur clan legit ,they r just random macroers that don t have any kind of reputation.
    Thousand of Thefts in a country and u never hear of them , if a famous person steals something u ll c it in every tv chanel.
    Hope it have sense lol , my english fails more every day.

Pino

ye it seems stupid ppl get upset when a know clan kills it but when some cheaters does it, its no problem. weak.

Banned

Im sure the chineses are more famous than you guys because they are known on all servers.

BTW, we have had been wanting them to be banned from day 1. It's not like we are cheering them on to do it everyday.

HeLLorY

hmm, i think you are insisted on continuing to misunderstand me again vindictive clannies. I said that don't take that personal I try to fight against all of the bug abusers. And, while i am saying, there are bug abusers while killing ultima, i did not adress vindictive&ruthless clans. And also, i want to stay friend with all vindictive&ruthless clannies, although you used bug to kill felankor. I have no problem with you, becouse k2 punished you, and i am in comfort now. So, i do not have a problem. And also, i post a topic on your clan forum but unfortunately silentpwner locked that topic. I really tried to stay with friend to all of you. As you see when i came to orc, i helped you with ewil spots and other activities. This is a game, do not forget. If anyone plays this game in rules, that can be my friend. If you do not need my friendship, it will be your choice, i do not have any negative behaviour on your clan. And, lastly horror, i hope you will chieve to ban my account due to 70+ eslant dungeon bug. I talked to gm about that ksc file. She teleported me to eslant dungeon and i showed her how did i go there and she saw that i used teleport scroll "which is in game" to go orcs dungeon town and she said there will be no punishment about this ksc, feel free So, i say you and all of your clannies, also other k2 players to send this ksc as i am abusing bug. And wait if i will get banned or not I am %100 legit player, never bought gears by usd /ntl, never bought character, or etc. This character is mine from 1 lvl, and never abused any bug. Now, i am in university when i go to home, i will prepare related videos about ultima, and my eslant dungeon bug! as you said. Please, feel free to send my ksc files to ban my account i am in comfort. And i know that you sent Just wait for 4*5 hours for my video please.

Did they KS your felankor?
    Sorry bro

Reason why no one gives a shit: same thing happens on every server. we all would love to stop it, we all would love to go server 2 and kill fela as well, but we don't.

Why? K2 said its illegal, so we listen.

Ofc they suck as a company and cannot ban cheaters but welcome to Knight Online.

no shame , no shame... .

i make it simple for every1 :

bug = no good
    no bug = good

is that simple enough :lol: , about those people bugging felankor a2 mmm it seems wrong ofc, 100% no legit fll bug fela a2, but i tell you this i dont know them and specially their clan never saw them till now by looking out the pics and there is no much flame about them, BUT now if you know the person their REAL nickname their REAL clan , and all doing it give me a break sure will be 10000% flame cuz u know them and u see them all the time online. is just all about reputation and by achieving success reputation stay away from bug if you are well know in ko ares server.

love u all bb pe@ceeeeeeeee

Did they KS your felankor?
    Sorry bro
    Reason why no one gives a shit: same thing happens on every server. we all would love to stop it, we all would love to go server 2 and kill fela as well, but we don't.

Why? K2 said its illegal, so we listen.

Ofc they suck as a company and cannot ban cheaters but welcome to Knight Online.[/b]
    gimp shut the fuck up okie dokie

wow , ronark koxpers pwn ares ones =D same ppl doing felankor in ronark server , 10 archers 1 mage and a priest all felankors after restart , r1 r2 isiloons / even ultima 3 times a day , so instead of talking shit about each other here , spam k2 to fix heaven fire koxp

http://files.filefront.com/felankorbykoxpe...;/fileinfo.html < < just a simple felankor party =D

if it is a bug to go a2 they should just dont spawn it on a2...and it was always the same ppl are just jelous about that... that a other clan was strong enough to kill it so they cried around but who gives a fuck about koxpers...

btw i quit...so i dont give a fuck but it is funny to see this is still the same shit...

LeoBuff

ohhh... makes sense now...

who doesn&#39;t care about those chinese people killing the felankor on a2 but did care about vindictive/ruthless killing it on a2 was just jealous..... now i finally understand...... and Hellory, you make me laugh...

ya ya i quit the game but i felt i had to post on this one...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

what does this monster drop and how much gbs is it worth on Ares ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast