Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor?

This is a discussion on Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if it is a bug to go a2 they should just dont spawn it on a2...and it was always the ...
Page: 3

Banned

if it is a bug to go a2 they should just dont spawn it on a2...and it was always the same ppl are just jelous about that... that a other clan was strong enough to kill it so they cried around but who gives a fuck about koxpers...

btw i quit...so i dont give a fuck but it is funny to see this is still the same shit...[/b]

ohhh... makes sense now...

who doesn't care about those chinese people killing the felankor on a2 but did care about vindictive/ruthless killing it on a2 was just jealous..... now i finally understand...... and Hellory, you make me laugh...

ya ya i quit the game but i felt i had to post on this one...[/b]
    Take an English class please! No one here is supporting the Chinese. At least they don't come here saying how legit they are.

lez

the point is, koxpers r koxpers - you cant stop them, while you CAN stop (non)legit clans from doing it. Dont get ppl wrong, this IS a big deal, but why post it here unless ur trying to rally ppl up to send the ksc's to CS to remove a2 dragon cave or w/e.
    Besides, there have been numerous topics about the chinsese koxpers killing felankor and isiloon before, so dont say no1 cares. You guys really have a huge ego... ffs its not all about u.

Funny how everyone gets in an uproar if a legit clan kills A2 Felankor but no one gives a shit if 40 koxpers do... fucking hypocrites.[/b]
    they do / did ages ago u missed it doh! unless u took these pictures today showing that k2s not doing much to stop chinese farmers as they say they are this topic is dumb and pointless

if ur trying to say u should be allowed to kill a2 felankor because the chinese are doing it to then your about as retarded as tioc on xig xp bugging because turks are doing it

These are turks. Their names are trying to look chinese. But they make no sense. :|

legit clan....lol....
    you gonna cry now because you cant kill it on a2? /sad face[/b]

No he's not crying about that, he's complaining that certain clans who kill Felankor on the second server are cheating and then complaining about koxpers doing the same thing. That is hypocritical. /mad face

LeoBuff

Take an English class please! No one here is supporting the Chinese. At least they don't come here saying how legit they are.[/b]
    wow, you're such an idiot, read again what i said. I never said people here are supporting the chinese, you're a moron...

i said that some people don't care about chinese killing the fela on a2, but they wanted to see vindictive/ruthless banned for doing the same...

These are turks. Their names are trying to look chinese. But they make no sense. :|[/b]
    alot of ppl fail to realize that turks are the ones running a few of the big gb sites

gimp shut the fuck up okie dokie[/b]
    Don't be mad because your family's company has been exposed.

Banned

wow, you're such an idiot, read again what i said. I never said people here are supporting the chinese, you're a moron...

i said that some people don't care about chinese killing the fela on a2, but they wanted to see vindictive/ruthless banned for doing the same...[/b]
    We dont care? We dont want them banned? LOL

Don't be mad because your family's company has been exposed.[/b]
    Nice racist comment you edited then -.-

lol be thankful you guys still get A1 Felankor / Isiloon / Ultima to kill

on Girakon / C-west, most of the time both server gets butt raped by Chinese Koxpers.

Its been happening in girakon since november, same with some other servers so most people have already passed the OMG WTF stage and gotten to the How can we deal with this stage. They usually kill felankor on restarts before we've even started isiloon. It takes them less than a minute and they log in as soon as servers come up.

I have been able to log on my char and dragon cave and lure on them until they leave G1 fela room and most likely go G2 so we can actually go to fela, but sometimes they're able to kill it regardless.

The problem isn't that they're killing server 2 fela as much as it is that they're koxping it, server 2 is just extra shit on them. It sucks to see the hardest bosses in the game killed by a few chinese guys macroing them.

These guys (in girakon at least) are definitely chinese. The characters they use in chat show that.

suspend/bann their account just like what happen to other clans that killed a2 felankor

I hate bug abusers simple as that

oldboy

they found a way to keep turks outta paragon......IP BAN CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast