Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor?

This is a discussion on Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can confirm for you that yes, they are chinese, not sure about the goldfarmer part. (i can confirm this ...
Page: 4

i can confirm for you that yes, they are chinese, not sure about the goldfarmer part. (i can confirm this because their names are all in chinese... like one guy is called "i dont know")

and banning is useless, takes only a day to get another char to like 50, and all you need is a group of them all with kosp to wallhack and kill felankor.

Just because there names use pinyin doesn't confirm they are chinese.

they found a way to keep turks outta paragon......IP BAN CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    +1 theres barley any chinese players only chinese koxpers!

lets ban every1 but usa oki?
    tards

so let me get this straight this topic is a topic to bitch about hackers killing boss's on A2?

i dont wana seem like a ass hole but like wtf its not gonna help anything making this topic send it to gm's and if u know gms arent gonna help then whats the fukin point of posting it here , its not like there is a magic /hacker_ban option that we can use , i just find topics like this useless and should be under the category of spam..

unless its to infrom the community about whats going on.. wich in this case this topic falls into both category's..

if am wrong correct me

Banned

All i can say is - Hypocrites!

Zxenke

they found a way to keep turks outta paragon......IP BAN CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    You do realize people can proxy, right? That isn't going to fix the problem. Either they have to find a way of preventing people logging on in the Felankor room on server 2, find a way of preventing the game from starting when it encounters third party programs, or using firewalls on their servers to hardware id ban people who cheat.

oldboy

You do realize people can proxy, right? That isn't going to fix the problem. Either they have to find a way of preventing people logging on in the Felankor room on server 2, find a way of preventing the game from starting when it encounters third party programs, or using firewalls on their servers to hardware id ban people who cheat.[/b]
    have u ever used a proxy? they lag like hell...they already have shitty chink pc's at gv666...sure they could try to proxy and if they found one then it would make it harda s hell to koxper felanor ect with 4-5 second lag

suspend/bann their account just like what happen to other clans that killed a2 felankor[/b]
    They would make a new account 5 minutes later, and be ready to kill Felankor again when it spawns

first of all. why not just let them kill it on a1? its all the same shit.

I heard a rumor that a top clan in ares logs their (so called chinese named accounts) and macroes the shit out of fela/isi on a2. then just distrubutes the drops to their real char's/clan in game.

so much bullshit going around this game is gay

Its been happening in girakon since november, same with some other servers so most people have already passed the OMG WTF stage and gotten to the How can we deal with this stage. They usually kill felankor on restarts before we've even started isiloon. It takes them less than a minute and they log in as soon as servers come up.

I have been able to log on my char and dragon cave and lure on them until they leave G1 fela room and most likely go G2 so we can actually go to fela, but sometimes they're able to kill it regardless.

The problem isn't that they're killing server 2 fela as much as it is that they're koxping it, server 2 is just extra shit on them. It sucks to see the hardest bosses in the game killed by a few chinese guys macroing them.

These guys (in girakon at least) are definitely chinese. The characters they use in chat show that.[/b]

its also possible that one guy killed it, because in china, net cafe's are very very very common, and if the boss/owner is into the game, he can easily logon all the computers, and turn on the hacks to kill it :P

Yea I've thought about that... But when I lure on them they all start moving around at once so I think its at least a few people.

DeathInTheNight

Funny how everyone gets in an uproar if a legit clan kills A2 Felankor but no one gives a shit if 40 koxpers do... fucking hypocrites.[/b]
    If a clan is on a2 killing the dragon then they ain't legit.

Vindictive a legit clan, don't make me die laughing.
    And if you disagree with that comment, then,
    WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A2 ABYSS IN THE FIST PLACE. YOUR CLAN STILL BUG ABUSING?

NeronDomitius

If a clan is on a2 killing the dragon then they ain't legit.
    Vindictive a legit clan, don't make me die laughing.
    And if you disagree with that comment, then,
    WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A2 ABYSS IN THE FIST PLACE. YOUR CLAN STILL BUG ABUSING?[/b]
    omg tard, he made a new acc, just to prove that we are NOT killing it!! u can ban that acc if u want...

You do realize people can proxy, right? That isn't going to fix the problem. Either they have to find a way of preventing people logging on in the Felankor room on server 2, find a way of preventing the game from starting when it encounters third party programs, or using firewalls on their servers to hardware id ban people who cheat.[/b]
    first of all. why not just let them kill it on a1? its all the same shit.

I heard a rumor that a top clan in ares logs their (so called chinese named accounts) and macroes the shit out of fela/isi on a2. then just distrubutes the drops to their real char's/clan in game.
    so much bullshit going around this game is gay[/b]
    easiest way to prevent that would be, making dragon cave 55+ lvl only, at least they will have to go and lvl up, and once u ban them, they will have to lvl up again, and they will be bored after some time i hope..

DeathInTheNight

omg tard, he made a new acc, just to prove that we are NOT killing it!! u can ban that acc if u want...
    easiest way to prevent that would be, making dragon cave 55+ lvl only, at least they will have to go and lvl up, and once u ban them, they will have to lvl up again, and they will be bored after some time i hope..[/b]

lol me a retard. mmmmmmm lets see. I never ever hacked, scammed, bug abused anything in all my time in KO and ur clan who is famous for the amount of unlegit stuff they get up to on Ares, throws a wobbler when someone questions their integridy.
    Now why would a knowing bug abusing clan, log on a2 abyss, to see if anyone else is abuseing it, I don't think so.

And a new account. So fuck who gives a shit. Just because ppl make new accounts dont mean they all of a sudden stop cheating.

Now if Vindi or anyone from any other clan go a2 abyss to "CHECK" to see if ppl are bug abusing Felk, isl, etc.
    Just remember, being in the abyss or delos on a2 ( NO MATTER THE REASON) is bug abuse in itself.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast