Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor?

This is a discussion on Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol me a retard. mmmmmmm lets see. I never ever hacked, scammed, bug abused anything in all my time in ...
Page: 5

NeronDomitius

lol me a retard. mmmmmmm lets see. I never ever hacked, scammed, bug abused anything in all my time in KO and ur clan who is famous for the amount of unlegit stuff they get up to on Ares, throws a wobbler when someone questions their integridy.
    Now why would a knowing bug abusing clan, log on a2 abyss, to see if anyone else is abuseing it, I don't think so.

And a new account. So fuck who gives a shit. Just because ppl make new accounts dont mean they all of a sudden stop cheating.

Now if Vindi or anyone from any other clan go a2 abyss to "CHECK" to see if ppl are bug abusing Felk, isl, etc.
    Just remember, being in the abyss or delos on a2 ( NO MATTER THE REASON) is bug abuse in itself.[/b]
    and why didnt u say the same thing as now when that other guy logged on a2 and found some of us killing felankor? LOL BB

Zxenke

and why didnt u say the same thing as now when that other guy logged on a2 and found some of us killing felankor? LOL BB[/b]
    that is a terrible argument, lol. yes, vindictive has been known to cheat and bug abuse. been like that for awhile. im surprised they are still trying to make excuses, lol.

If a clan is on a2 killing the dragon then they ain't legit.
    Vindictive a legit clan, don't make me die laughing.
    And if you disagree with that comment, then,
    WTF ARE YOU DOING IN A2 ABYSS IN THE FIST PLACE. YOUR CLAN STILL BUG ABUSING?[/b]
    Lol you're more pathetic then the level 5* noobs swarming the offical forums...
    I still think it's funny you people are getting upset we have a level 1 noob logged in dragon cave*which we used a dragon marble to get to mind you* This leads me to only one conclusion, you're all in league with these koxping bastards and you're also terrorists! lol :P

I still think it's funny you people are getting upset we have a level 1 noob logged in dragon cave*which we used a dragon marble to get to mind you* This leads me to only one conclusion, you're all in league with these koxping bastards and you're also terrorists! lol :P[/b]

No such thing as a 100% legit clan. It a myth,sorry.

Banned

suspend/bann their account just like what happen to other clans that killed a2 felankor[/b]

they are just a bunch of lvl 30-40 accounts, they will make new accounts and koxp back up to lvl then do it again. the only smart thing to do is bann the chinese.

NeronDomitius

No such thing as a 100% legit clan. It a myth,sorry.[/b]
    best comment so far

I still think it's funny you people are getting upset we have a level 1 noob logged in dragon cave*which we used a dragon marble to get to mind you* This leads me to only one conclusion, you're all in league with these koxping bastards and you're also terrorists! lol :P[/b]
    You sir fail at reading. "us people" aren't upset about the lvl 1 noob. He was just using that as a further argument saying that logging server 2 for any reason is not legit.

Of course its not the point or a serious situation but yeah its true. And yeah the chinese are fucked up but the game has rules and even if they are stupid its not fair for every other "legit clan" to follow them and have others not.

gimp shut the fuck up okie dokie[/b]
    Dumbass Shut the fuck up okie dokie?

first of all. why not just let them kill it on a1? its all the same shit.

I heard a rumor that a top clan in ares logs their (so called chinese named accounts) and macroes the shit out of fela/isi on a2. then just distrubutes the drops to their real char's/clan in game.
    so much bullshit going around this game is gay[/b]

bump

bump[/b]
    It is possible that everyone just want to give Chinese farmers a bad name with names like

XIAOPEI / XIAOXIAO / WOAINI / ASKJFALKSJF, etc etc

but when you actually pm them, they speaks perfect English <-- WTF?

I wouldn&#39;t be surprise the top clans are doing this with a noob account, but then again, what can you do?

Dumbass Shut the fuck up okie dokie?[/b]
    Stick to girakon retard, curly seems to be obsessed with us, envy is a bit bitter.

Duran if your trying to insinuate we&#39;re doing this koxping don&#39;t even go down that road. It&#39;s a load of bullshit to even think we&#39;d try that.

To the little official ko forums and these insanity retards who seem to be star struck and writting up tabloids. Mind your own fucking business, we fucked up got banned did the punishment and came back.
    I don&#39;t see people bringing up insanity&#39;s fuck ups at the start of girakon over and over, get a new idol your making me bored.

Stick to girakon retard, curly seems to be obsessed with us, envy is a bit bitter.

Duran if your trying to insinuate we&#39;re doing this koxping don&#39;t even go down that road. It&#39;s a load of bullshit to even think we&#39;d try that.

To the little official ko forums and these insanity retards who seem to be star struck and writting up tabloids. Mind your own fucking business, we fucked up got banned did the punishment and came back.
    I don&#39;t see people bringing up insanity&#39;s fuck ups at the start of girakon over and over, get a new idol your making me bored.[/b]
    m either blind, or tbh i dont see any insanity members that are sucking your dick, only making fun of u. And i dont play ko...tired of a stupid gam,e for stupid money.. anyways have fun with ur char matt, gogo +4&#39;s

m either blind, or tbh i dont see any insanity members that are sucking your dick, only making fun of u. And i dont play ko...tired of a stupid gam,e for stupid money.. anyways have fun with ur char matt, gogo +4&#39;s[/b]
    wow, I live in china and my english isn&#39;t that atrocious. I haven&#39;t logged on F9 in probably 5 months now. I don&#39;t see why everyone needs to make a huge point that they are moving on from the game.

It&#39;s not like going outside for a drink or two is an expansion pack you just purchased. Your real life didn&#39;t cease to exist just because you played KO. It may have been impacted by it, but it was still there.

GOGOGO BRO IRL SMILE FUN TIMES LA

[quote]

[/quote

just trying to put an analogy to everything. then again, its just a rumor i heard.

why assume its the character you played 5 months ago on; or clan its in? never said that.

Forget, just the soju eating away at my brain.

Seriously though, I myself thought of the same situation and people running koxp and aliasing as chinese players.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast