Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor?

This is a discussion on Ares2 - Who's Killing Felankor? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im out of Cup noodles bbq today at work! roar! Btw matt dont expect Insanity rednecks to know what IRL ...
Page: 6

Im out of Cup noodles bbq today at work! roar!

Btw matt dont expect Insanity rednecks to know what IRL is

NeronDomitius

m either blind, or tbh i dont see any insanity members that are sucking your dick, only making fun of u. And i dont play ko...tired of a stupid gam,e for stupid money.. anyways have fun with ur char matt, gogo +4's[/b]
    before u say anything about logging server 2 or 3 trough delos, think about the possibility that any vindictive or ruthless member has or had access to a char in insanity, and knows all about them...

some1 got totally pwned.

DeathInTheNight

Lol you're more pathetic then the level 5* noobs swarming the offical forums...
    I still think it's funny you people are getting upset we have a level 1 noob logged in dragon cave*which we used a dragon marble to get to mind you* This leads me to only one conclusion, you're all in league with these koxping bastards and you're also terrorists! lol :P[/b]

HAHAHA I hate koxpers as much as anyone.
    My point is how can anyone complain about something that they been found doing themselves

NeronDomitius

My point is how can anyone complain about something that they been found doing themselves[/b]
    who said we are complaining?! we just want to prove that it's not us who are doing it

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

My point is how can anyone complain about something that they been found doing themselves[/b]
    wow your stimply retarted aren't you?
    like redballer said, who said we are complaining.
    You saw the drama when we did a2 fela. Everybody was like WOW,BANN THEM,CHEATERS,KOXPERS,...blahblah
    then we actually admitted we did, wasnt really a secret tho, then we got punished (banned) after the ppl got unbanned
    we didnt touch a2 anymore.

But seeing everybody knew we prolly werent doing fela/isi on a2 anymore we kinda thought that others would do it.
    (I was hoping that the ppl who flamed us would try it so i could report but ye, its childish )
    anyway now we dont do it we were just curious who would so we made a lvl 1 nooby and putted it in the cave a2 just to check who's killing it
    cause sometimes when we logged the nooby there was no felankor (and oh my, thats impossible, cause its against the rules).
    So then we saw this bunch killing it.

allso
    100% legit clan is a myth.[/b]
    THAT SIR, IS SO TRUE
    now ppl well prolly flame about it BUT im pretty sure every clan has somebody in clan with a sharer (prolly ex-sharer now) and that aint legit to

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456