Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ArrOgantPrick Nation Transfer O.o

This is a discussion on ArrOgantPrick Nation Transfer O.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait a few months til __________, H4nz0 and Z4 hit 70. Then u will know the new meaning of FUN...
Page: 2

Wait a few months til __________, H4nz0 and Z4 hit 70. Then u will know the new meaning of FUN

FatM4n

Default Re: ArrOgantPrick Nation Transfer O.o

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

yeh...why did he change? i posted this because i am bored so dont spam or flame me lol :P i am nosey

Quick question, how do you have 545+ posts already? Didn't ko4life forums just come up like 2-3 weeks ago?
    Take a look at fatm4n, some ppl here are super spammers[/b]
    I know.

Then again swing by to the swedish thread in the off topic if u wanna spamm with me.
    it's fun you will se

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

yeh...why did he change? i posted this because i am bored so dont spam or flame me lol :P i am nosey

Quick question, how do you have 545+ posts already? Didn't ko4life forums just come up like 2-3 weeks ago?
    Take a look at fatm4n, some ppl here are super spammers[/b]
    ahem. teh dood wit teh ocarina

KamY

Originally posted by Devile
    Wait a few months til __________, H4nz0 and Z4 hit 70. Then u will know the new meaning of FUN
    Share some items and maybe we can compete against that

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Share some items and maybe we can compete against that [/b]
    +1 T_______T

Decked out shit ftw o.o'

stevouk

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    Quick question, how do you have 545+ posts already? Didn't ko4life forums just come up like 2-3 weeks ago?[/b]
    because i am bored a lot and take interest in peoples posts...

Trii

guys, items wont help you.
    skill>items
    yesterday got attacked by 2 warriors with Raptors +8/80 all i had spear def on was iron belt, killed both. people get items but they have no idea how to use them. same as teamwork, especially _____ h4nz0 and Z4, all i can say they're the best in their class in diez, give them +7 chitins and they will rape same as they do with weapons they earned.

Luckyduck

skillz are good but I say items can cover a lot of skill. Putting on spear defense and fighting warriors only I wouldn't call much skill. I did 1v4 against 2 warriors +8 rapts and 2 priests duffing me and killed all 4. If you have the right defenses you can tank pretty much anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12