Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ARROW SHOWER COMING BAC =)

This is a discussion on ARROW SHOWER COMING BAC =) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello,i will try to explain this the best i can in english every tbl file should be randomly scanned for ...
Page: 2

idefix

hello,i will try to explain this the best i can in english
    every tbl file should be randomly scanned for every player to check to match the correct data, if this data is not correct, to the data that should be in the files , then proceed to send a notice to k2 network of this. and if this happens they can then take this information to investigate that person to make a final decision of a ban. this would work 100 %
    i thank you for your time.[/b]
    You don't think hackers wouldn't find a way to bypass that scan?

Banned

Wow! great news then That cooldown didn't help a shit, koxpers could still spam 5arrow, it only disturbed the legit playas

I hate the cool down, can't vs, messes up my combo, misses more times exping, makes it impossible to play archer...

Banned

lets hope this will works, i play ko long enough to not belive in any statements or speeches from any1. i will belive when i will see it happen ingame :P

Like a warrior skill if I remember correctly. Maybe a tiny bit longer. People have been using Arrow Shower and Multi Shower comboing since arrow shower takes to long.[/b]
    A warrior can attack 4 or 5 times for every 2 arrow showers. h34r:

hello,i will try to explain this the best i can in english
    every tbl file should be randomly scanned for every player to check to match the correct data, if this data is not correct, to the data that should be in the files , then proceed to send a notice to k2 network of this. and if this happens they can then take this information to investigate that person to make a final decision of a ban. this would work 100 %
    i thank you for your time.[/b]
    That would lag the server too much I suppose.

Same thing with doing canceling casts of priests server side. It would totally fuck up the server.

And to Josh.
    You do not have to be a programmer to change the .tbl-files. I am not a programmer either, so do not throw around with words. It is not like you need those words to just change a column in a tbl file.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

really good news. might reconsidder to stay archer then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12