Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrow Shower Cooldown...

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Cooldown... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea k2 should just delete rogues BECAUSE EVERY ROGUE IS AN ARCHER i honestly wish they would just delete the ...
Page: 2

yea k2 should just delete rogues BECAUSE EVERY ROGUE IS AN ARCHER

i honestly wish they would just delete the archer class from the game
    if they had done this years ago, koxp would never exist[/b]
    Are you retarded or what? Okay let's delete the rest of all classes and leave out only warrior. Would you be happy then?

Look at other mmo's. with 4 classes KO is already the one with the least classes. Why make it even more boring?

SillyHo

The combo with multi-shot is not as effective speed wise as well. I lost 20% of my damage, and who knows how much slower. The community at large already didnt think the archer class could do very good damage. I was able to solo a darkstone faster at lvl 78 with shower than a lvl 82 fully geared warrior, and a lvl 80 geared warrior in my clan. I dont see this solving the arrow shower hacks, we had them back when archer couldnt combo before, and the fact they can still 8 shot will prove in ardream and RLB that they are still a menace. Mind you, the cooldown is probably client side table (I dont understand tbl editing so I cannot confirm) and soon enough the cheaters will be cheating a little bit more, and there will be fully functioning shower hacks again for them. This was the most retarded way of dealing with the ultimate issue, KOXP, that anyone could have come up with. Perhaps Buddah truly does have connections with K2.

Banned

nice nice. bb vs, bb invations to random exp / farm partys ( try to explain turk that u do at least SOME dmg still )
    funny thing is, only legit archers will feel this crap, wont hurt any tbl / koxpers, cooldown is most likely gone for them already now.
    this faggots from k2 trying to give you reason to start with cheats lol, pathetic noobs

i guess it's only temporarly until they fix koxp i know it must suck if u'r a legit archer...but i rather have this then 21998498498 koxpers -jensken

hahahhahahahahahahha, they will never get it normal sorry, tell me one time they changed (i said changed, not disabled because it was Bugged) someting back to normal.

sorry for gg archers

If cool down was client side then why isnt there warriors spamming Hell Blade like mad?[/b]
    First off all, it depends per skill and im not sure if the skill hell blade is server side, else it would be possible with that skill to. Duno what you want to reach with it, u wont attack much faster :P

AQ double post

insertiq

finally, they should fix it sooner

i vote for "take archers from game" too

finally, they should fix it sooner

i vote for "take archers from game" too[/b]

i vote "life ban for you on forums" too

i guess it's only temporarly until they fix koxp i know it must suck if u'r a legit archer...but i rather have this then 21998498498 koxpers[/b]
    yap like char select.

yap like char select.[/b]
    h34r:

SillyHo

i vote "life ban for you on forums" too[/b]
    I would second that vote, so BB more of us than you.

Serious note, half the problem is with the community. K2 makes a small improvement (text is finally decent, bifrost is back) and slams a class that the majority of people cant play, or dont understand. Legit archers wont find many people to back them now, even though we are being screwed right out of the game. It actually is a decent tactic, will make the posts complaining about the problem not reach page 3 on the official forums.

I cant believe that after months and months of being fucked over (dcing in Cave/cz/FT anywhere outside mora emc and est)
    That they buttfucked me even harder by putting a cooldown on my most imporant skill.....Fuck :angry:

4que

Idea;

Spend some of the money they get paid and get a descent programmer who can actually repair the game.
    Archer clas is a really fun class to play, too bad it has been ruined and castrated by cheaters and the general public.

Shane1911

Legit archers wont find many people to back them now, even though we are being screwed right out of the game.[/b]
    Woe is us. We have always had it tough. This is just putting me one step closer to saying BB to this POS game.

Ima tbl edit. Screw this shit.

Edit:
    K2 is so retarded. They get patches of mgame that they have to a bit balance archer class (which.. with godly items wasn't underpowered but average archers were not good enough) and then they take it out because they cannot control the cheaters. Where the hell I read that shit about 24/7 gm online? Blow me, these useless piece of shits couldn't even do if they would be 24/7. Fukin idiots. Cheat control has to be done by K2 and not by some patches delivered by mgame. Arrowshower cooldown? blow me ima use an edited tbl.

Edit2: The only reason why I wanted to test USKO again was the Archer combo thing. But instead of that I get reminded to the reason why I left. Fukin dumbasses. I hope a GM checks this forum, so you can read how you and your fucking corporation blows in any single way a corp. can blow.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast