Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrow Shower Cooldown...

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Cooldown... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Idea; Spend some of the money they get paid and get a descent programmer who can actually repair the game. ...
Page: 3

Idea;

Spend some of the money they get paid and get a descent programmer who can actually repair the game.
    Archer clas is a really fun class to play, too bad it has been ruined and castrated by cheaters and the general public.[/b]
    For the 10000000 time, K2 is only hosting the servers and they cannot repair anything what belongs into the game. They can send info about bugs, etc to MGame but they arent working hard to fix it.

Ima tbl edit. Screw this shit.

Edit:
    K2 is so retarded. They get patches of mgame that they have to a bit balance archer class (which.. with godly items wasn't underpowered but average archers were not good enough) and then they take it out because they cannot control the cheaters. Where the hell I read that shit about 24/7 gm online? Blow me, these useless piece of shits couldn't even do if they would be 24/7. Fukin idiots. Cheat control has to be done by K2 and not by some patches delivered by mgame. Arrowshower cooldown? blow me ima use an edited tbl.

Edit2: The only reason why I wanted to test USKO again was the Archer combo thing. But instead of that I get reminded to the reason why I left. Fukin dumbasses. I hope a GM checks this forum, so you can read how you and your fucking corporation blows in any single way a corp. can blow.[/b]
    Instead of adding cooldown and fucking over legit players, they coulda stuck with their "24/7 gm online" policy and just banned the arrow shower hackers in cz (since it only works in cz).

Instead of adding cooldown and fucking over legit players, they coulda stuck with their "24/7 gm online" policy and just banned the arrow shower hackers in cz (since it only works in cz).[/b]
    My line m8, my line.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

WOw dumbass, and to ppl say remove archer from the game: u guys are retard.. Hope u die in a car accident ?

..Archer is a realllllllllly fun class to play, mostly the coolest in game ( when u have the gear too >.<).. If i was still archer i would use TBL...+1 with aligator!!!

Instead of adding cooldown and fucking over legit players, they coulda stuck with their "24/7 gm online" policy and just banned the arrow shower hackers in cz (since it only works in cz).[/b]

also works in lunar war i think since i saw some noob archers spamming it like a machine gun

also works in lunar war i think since i saw some noob archers spamming it like a machine gun[/b]
    Yea, you&#39;re right. I meant it works in all pvp zones :P CZ being the main one.

d4rkchrisz

hack is back again..

yea k2 should just delete rogues BECAUSE EVERY ROGUE IS AN ARCHER

i honestly wish they would just delete the archer class from the game
    if they had done this years ago, koxp would never exist[/b]
    Mages are very good classes to macro with aswell.

As long there&#39;s a way to make $ with ingame items, there will be a way to cheat.

Mixer

bah, just dont download the new patch lolmno cooldown then LMAO
    k2 is stupid rofl

k2 strikes again, another reason to just play a good privat server

k2 strikes again, another reason to just play a good privat server[/b]
    Believe me, there are plenty of private servers that are better than k2 when it comes to control cheaters. Yes, K2 has more player than a private server, but they have more employee&#39;s as well. Besides, they get paid for some support.

Mixer

you dont need to tbl at all,just take the old Item_org_us and Skill_magic_2 and ur good to go.
    There ya go,wait for a fix now ROFL

Gr33ntumb

hmmm well this sucks

you dont need to tbl at all,just take the old Item_org_us and Skill_magic_2 and ur good to go.
    There ya go,wait for a fix now ROFL[/b]
    They didn&#39;t update the item tbl, i&#39;m still using the 1723 one to fix the item descriptions on my screen.

The skill_magic_2 one should work, I was about to suggest it also. :P

All classes have cool down, I don&#39;t see the big deal. Adapt to change or quit. There was a time before archers had a "combo" and they did just fine. Sillyho, I was surprised by what you said in your post, KO has always screwed over legit players, nothing has changed in 5-6 years, and people keep handing over their money too them. They figured out long time ago that people are addicted and will keep paying them despite their problems.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast