Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrow Shower Cooldown...

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Cooldown... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All classes have cool down, I don't see the big deal. Adapt to change or quit. There was a time ...
Page: 4

Banned

All classes have cool down, I don't see the big deal. Adapt to change or quit. There was a time before archers had a "combo" and they did just fine. Sillyho, I was surprised by what you said in your post, KO has always screwed over legit players, nothing has changed in 5-6 years, and people keep handing over their money too them. They figured out long time ago that people are addicted and will keep paying them despite their problems.[/b]
    idk what cooldown warrs got, the problem is, AS is maybe 2nd / 3rd most used skill skills used fo pk, but its cardinal skill for exp / farm, this will lead to pathetic situations like none will wanna add archer to their exp or farm partys (not count for clan partys), every noob will be able to ks ya at any boss just bcoz of some freaking cooldown which was ment to stop cheaters, but in real it wont stop any1 else but legit archers. thats what we talking about all the time here. there is no reason for this, just to annoy legit archers maybe lol

All classes have cool down, I don't see the big deal. Adapt to change or quit. There was a time before archers had a "combo" and they did just fine.[/b]
    They did not do just fine.. Only a few godly equipped Archers could do anything but KS.. Hence why there was VERY FEW legit archers at all, the range damage fucking sucks unless your ap is through the roof. ::Adapt to change or quit:: is the stupidest thing I ever fucking heard.. How bout this one ::adapt to cheaters or quit:: because guess what, they aren't going anywhere, and this patch did not solve the AS hack..

All classes have cool down, I don't see the big deal. Adapt to change or quit. There was a time before archers had a "combo" and they did just fine. Sillyho, I was surprised by what you said in your post, KO has always screwed over legit players, nothing has changed in 5-6 years, and people keep handing over their money too them. They figured out long time ago that people are addicted and will keep paying them despite their problems.[/b]

Another idiot comes out of the woods...why are you on these forums again?

Banned

Let me be nice, all you archers complaining should jump off the cliff and die. This is proof that the KO community has become retarded.

While there are wallhackers, TBL editors, AS spammers, and macro'ers let complain and bitch about AS cool down. You guys are more concern about the cool down then the actualy cheaters.

I'm sure you retards will continue to play the game anyway.

aww big bunch of babies gonna flame me cause they are sad. They got big egos if they think I care what their opinions are of me, flame on. To the matter at hand, adapt or quit pls.

Bathory I reaaaaaaally really hope you die....
    I dont know what kind of character you are playing, but if some cheaters find a way to abuse one of the most important skills you have...That the sollution will not do anything about the cheaters, but it will only result in you not getting xp/bosses/farm partys etc etc.
    Does that sound good to you?

Die.

Mixer

They didn't update the item tbl, i'm still using the 1723 one to fix the item descriptions on my screen.

The skill_magic_2 one should work, I was about to suggest it also. :P[/b]
    i meant to say Skill_Magic_main not item lol,my bad xd

SillyHo

Kennie I happen to be one of those archers, and the reason they made the cooldown was to "attempt" to slow down the cheaters. We both know it wont, they will simply edit the table since this cooldown is client side. I do not see any problem at all for archers to complain about it since it is directly affecting those of us who refuse to edit tables.

swishersticks

Two tools.

creiken

my suggestion, have a slot for bows so everyone can use them and make marksmanship a side skill that you buy skills for, stronger shot etc, but no arrow shower, it would be nice to have luring monsters for all classes, and also everyone using a bow

Banned

my suggestion, have a slot for bows so everyone can use them and make marksmanship a side skill that you buy skills for, stronger shot etc, but no arrow shower, it would be nice to have luring monsters for all classes, and also everyone using a bow[/b]
    Then what would be special about having an archer in your party? That would just comepletely destroy archer class.

Are you retarded or what? Okay let's delete the rest of all classes and leave out only warrior. Would you be happy then?

Look at other mmo's. with 4 classes KO is already the one with the least classes. Why make it even more boring?[/b]
    i would obviosly being sarcastic about "delete rogues from the game"

the guy that made the topic said "arrow shower cooldown, why not just remove rogues from the game"
    and

Okay let's delete the rest of all classes and leave out only warrior. Would you be happy then?[/b]
    not really sure what kind of point you were making there
    only archers have arrow shower and counter strike
    and as everyone knows, these skills have been linked to kosp, koxp since the hacks first came out years ago

micha

Let me be nice, all you archers complaining should jump off the cliff and die. This is proof that the KO community has become retarded.
    While there are wallhackers, TBL editors, AS spammers, and macro'ers let complain and bitch about AS cool down. You guys are more concern about the cool down then the actualy cheaters.
    I'm sure you retards will continue to play the game anyway.[/b]
    Let me be nice...

Really Kennie? You really feel that way? Has it been so long since you have played archer that you have forgotten what it was like to BE one?
    And really.. isn't that the pot calling the kettle black when you complain about complainers?
    If you really feel that way then maybe it would be more beneficial to the whole KO community if YOU jumped off that proverbial cliff and died because I nor i'm sure most of the KO community is retarded for complaining about the way our gameplay as archers has degraded so terribly after the patch.
    And yes I too am one of those complaining archers... not on ko4life, but on the main website and not just that but I have sent in a ticket (not that it will be answered) on the "faulty" arrow shower. Cheaters be damned I want my spammable arrow shower back and a new way found to prevent the DC hack because the cooldown has done NO GOOD and now cheaters spam it and I can't!!! Cheaters can exp while I can't! O and what? all those same cheaters can go farm in Bifrost but guess what??!!?? I CAN NOT! there. call me a freakin retard and I'll call you a childish egotistical holier than thou trash talker who has nothing better to do than to name call everyone.

And that was putting it nicely.

Let me be nice...

Really Kennie? You really feel that way? Has it been so long since you have played archer that you have forgotten what it was like to BE one?
    And really.. isn't that the pot calling the kettle black when you complain about complainers?
    If you really feel that way then maybe it would be more beneficial to the whole KO community if YOU jumped off that proverbial cliff and died because I nor i'm sure most of the KO community is retarded for complaining about the way our gameplay as archers has degraded so terribly after the patch.
    And yes I too am one of those complaining archers... not on ko4life, but on the main website and not just that but I have sent in a ticket (not that it will be answered) on the "faulty" arrow shower. Cheaters be damned I want my spammable arrow shower back and a new way found to prevent the DC hack because the cooldown has done NO GOOD and now cheaters spam it and I can't!!! Cheaters can exp while I can't! O and what? all those same cheaters can go farm in Bifrost but guess what??!!?? I CAN NOT! there. call me a freakin retard and I'll call you a childish egotistical holier than thou trash talker who has nothing better to do than to name call everyone.

And that was putting it nicely.[/b]
    god dam son, well put.

Banned

What happened to the lovely nice Micha i knew.. :blink:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast