Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrow Shower Cooldown...

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Cooldown... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; She still exists, under my desk Well put lover, now lets go find something else to do with our time ...
Page: 5

SillyHo

She still exists, under my desk Well put lover, now lets go find something else to do with our time since both of our archers are "broken" :P

Little archer Senior Member

all of this 'adapt or quit' ppl remind me when minor cooldown was in discussion. because NONE of them are actually archers... not even rogues.

id love to see how theyd react if their classes were fuckd up. i mean no1 is crying about arrowshower unfairness (like they did with MH), we are aware that this cooldown aint fixing shit, why cant we unite as a community and spam the official forums to remove this bs?

sigh ko4life

all of this 'adapt or quit' ppl remind me when minor cooldown was in discussion. because NONE of them are actually archers... not even rogues.

id love to see how theyd react if their classes were fuckd up. i mean no1 is crying about arrowshower unfairness (like they did with MH), we are aware that this cooldown aint fixing shit, why cant we unite as a community and spam the official forums to remove this bs?

sigh ko4life[/b]
    cuz razor. community needs common enemy,when the rogues didn't have Minor cooldown everyone hated us. so when theygot wat they wanted they started to spamm about archers, its like a chain that never ends.

"community can never be one because if it is a community then it'll hate someone or something in itself" from Plato

come vs pl0x i throw dagger and bow to u

Those who say most koxper are archer have no clue what they're talking about

-Mages, they can spam koxp too.
    -Warriors, their range can be extended by hacks and be koxped. Also Run to mob option is very common in every hack
    -Sins, remember arrowshower hack with daggers?
    -Archer, well
    -Priests, they have buff/heal bots.

side2side125

i hope it will have less hacker :S

i dunno about other server but in diez CZ arrow hack is no problem. Only problem in DCZ RLB. Anyway they should make arrow shower spammable at 70+ and leave cooldown 69-. Any 70+ that get caught hacking should then be priorotised by k2

EDIT: Changed my mind - JUST FUCKINGG FIX IT.

Those who say most koxper are archer have no clue what they're talking about

-Mages, they can spam koxp too.
    -Warriors, their range can be extended by hacks and be koxped. Also Run to mob option is very common in every hack
    -Sins, remember arrowshower hack with daggers?
    -Archer, well
    -Priests, they have buff/heal bots.[/b]
    -Mages? Please. Show me a lvl 65+ koxped mage, there used for farming gems mainly, which is kind of uselessnow.
    -Warriors, extended range or not, there attack is slow and a koxp warrior is pointless.
    -Sins, funny you say Arrow shower, arrow shower is an ARCHER skill and it's the same skill that k2 tried to fix/prevent abuse and you are complaining at.
    -Archer, mhmm.
    -Priest, yup used in exp party to koxp a lot, it's slow and not reliable in pk though so not much affect.

Can't see why they don't just put a range on arrow shower....

Banned

Yes, micha only archers cant farm when there're hackers around...you think warriors or anyone can farm with the hackers around? They affect all classes, not just your or archers. I agree the solution is bullshit, but there are still hackers out there. Instead of complaining about the hackers that arrow shower you guys in pvp, it seems like more people are interested in getting rid of the cool down. Shouldn't the hackers be our first priority?

I'm sure 95% of the archers or even anyone here who complain will continue to PAY TO PLAY.

You can send in support ticket as much as you want, but K2 is running on a production model. Which is either take whatever they give you, or quit. They won't change unless the people who PAY TO PLAY will realize and care what a shitty service they are paying for.

roxikcz

Wow unbelieveable, why didnt just k2 take out rouges.[/b]
    Now we can go PK :lol:

micha

What happened to the lovely nice Micha i knew.. :blink:[/b]
    I'm still nice sometimes tho someone rubs me the wrong way (unlike Silly :lol and I gotta speak my mind.
    <3

She still exists, under my desk Well put lover, now lets go find something else to do with our time since both of our archers are "broken" :P[/b]
    I thought we WERE finding something else to do. Me bein under the desk and all :lol:

Yes, micha only archers cant farm when there&#39;re hackers around...you think warriors or anyone can farm with the hackers around?[/b]
    Um.. yeah actually I do because archers can no longer EXP OR FARM effectively unlike warriors or anyone else.

They affect all classes, not just your or archers. I agree the solution is bullshit, but there are still hackers out there. Instead of complaining about the hackers that arrow shower you guys in pvp, it seems like more people are interested in getting rid of the cool down. Shouldn&#39;t the hackers be our first priority?
    I&#39;m sure 95% of the archers or even anyone here who complain will continue to PAY TO PLAY.
    You can send in support ticket as much as you want, but K2 is running on a production model. Which is either take whatever they give you, or quit. They won&#39;t change unless the people who PAY TO PLAY will realize and care what a shitty service they are paying for.[/b]
    I wasn&#39;t talking about just farming. Atleast warriors and ANY OTHER CLASS EXCEPT ARCHER can still exp somewhere. Since it affects all classes then why is there not a cooldown on say.. warriors? They&#39;re main attack skill wasn&#39;t affected. Sure hackers affect us all but the solution only affected legitimate archers in a negative way. The reason why we&#39;re interested in getting rid of the cooldown is unlike the hackers, the legit archers cannot now effectively exp where as before we could find a spot and atleast solo without much interference from them. Sure hackers should be first priority but if the solution affects people in a negative way then shouldn&#39;t something be said and another more useful solution sought? Wouldn&#39;t that be progress instead of regress like what has occurred?
    If everyone were to keep silent like you are insinuating then k2 would think everything was alright and go about their business but since many archers have complained atleast now k2 knows that their solution wasn&#39;t the best in the world and many people were affected adversely.
    And if everyone were to stop paying like you are insinuating then do you really think you would still be playing KO?

Boyce

LOL every topic I read lately makes me more and more glad to have said BB USKO!!![/b]
    This

A shit fix from k2- whats new? I hope you all didnt expect something good to come from the company.
    The archer class is broken even more. Honestly though theres not much to complain about, if you play competitively and play archer you are slightly retarded. The class has always been extremely under powered and lacks survivability. Although i admit it was a fun change from sin.

Solution, play sin or WoW.

Banned

Yes, micha, I&#39;m keeping it silent. At least I dont buy bronze premium for 2 accounts to log in C-West. If you need premium to log into C-West, you&#39;re addicted.

What you guys fail to see is how great of a company K2 is and how retarded the community is. K2 is a great company, they are doing what they&#39;re suppose to do in a capitalist environment.

K2 is using the production method, providing a service whether it&#39;s good or bad and have people pay for it. What you guys want is a market oriented method, which is customer driven and providing what the customers want. K2 or any other companies in history will never change from production method to market oriented unless they&#39;re force to by their customers.

If you think sending in tickets, and complain on the forum help K2 fix solutions then o well. My method is to remain FREE TO PLAY and will try to get many people as possible to join me. They can close the servers for all I care, but as long as I&#39;m playing, it&#39;s Just4Fun.

Boyce

Yes, micha, I&#39;m keeping it silent. At least I dont buy bronze premium for 2 accounts to log in C-West. If you need premium to log into C-West, you&#39;re addicted.

What you guys fail to see is how great of a company K2 is and how retarded the community is. K2 is a great company, they are doing what they&#39;re suppose to do in a capitalist environment.

K2 is using the production method, providing a service whether it&#39;s good or bad and have people pay for it. What you guys want is a market oriented method, which is customer driven and providing what the customers want. K2 or any other companies in history will never change from production method to market oriented unless they&#39;re force to by their customers.

If you think sending in tickets, and complain on the forum help K2 fix solutions then o well. My method is to remain FREE TO PLAY and will try to get many people as possible to join me. They can close the servers for all I care, but as long as I&#39;m playing, it&#39;s Just4Fun.[/b]
    lulwut?
    I see what your getting at kennie. They are providing a service, you dont have to use it. The community is retarded to keep paying such high prices for a low standard game
    However k2 shoots it self in the foot. K2 should use the market oriented method to give the majority of customers what they want. Most mmorpgs these days are run on the market oriented method, just providing a service like k2 does, doesnt usually cut it. Though due to addicted tards they have kept k2 funded.

I&#39;m still nice sometimes tho someone rubs me the wrong way (unlike Silly :lol and I gotta speak my mind.
    <3
    I thought we WERE finding something else to do. Me bein under the desk and all :lol:
    Um.. yeah actually I do because archers can no longer EXP OR FARM effectively unlike warriors or anyone else.
    I wasn&#39;t talking about just farming. Atleast warriors and ANY OTHER CLASS EXCEPT ARCHER can still exp somewhere. Since it affects all classes then why is there not a cooldown on say.. warriors? They&#39;re main attack skill wasn&#39;t affected. Sure hackers affect us all but the solution only affected legitimate archers in a negative way. The reason why we&#39;re interested in getting rid of the cooldown is unlike the hackers, the legit archers cannot now effectively exp where as before we could find a spot and atleast solo without much interference from them. Sure hackers should be first priority but if the solution affects people in a negative way then shouldn&#39;t something be said and another more useful solution sought? Wouldn&#39;t that be progress instead of regress like what has occurred?
    If everyone were to keep silent like you are insinuating then k2 would think everything was alright and go about their business but since many archers have complained atleast now k2 knows that their solution wasn&#39;t the best in the world and many people were affected adversely.
    And if everyone were to stop paying like you are insinuating then do you really think you would still be playing KO?[/b]

I don&#39;t know you but I love you... Keep these lil bitches in line.. <3

You don&#39;t seem to understand how a business works. Most business need good customer service to stay running. But KO has something most don&#39;t, addicted players. Drug addicts justify why the need drugs.
    You get to them through their wallets. If you don&#39;t like something about the game you don&#39;t complain about it with your words while handing them over cash. Why should they work harder and fix problems if people are still paying them thousands of dollars? You protest by not paying them until they fix problems, otherwise your just whining. So many addicts like you justifying why you can&#39;t stop playing or paying. We would pay them if they provided better service, and if everyone stopped paying them and they shut down the servers, oh well, move on with life.
    KO are marketing geniuses. A few years ago hackers got so ridicules that the game was hardly playable, for months this went on and Silly made a big rally protest, No Prem November! Then less than a month later they finally got off their butts and did something, and came out with valk armor. Another item people don&#39;t really need but KO knows ppl are additcted to seeing their name on the boards, to feeling godly, and everyone jumped all over it. So in Dec, they made back any profits they lost in Nov. People justified buying it by saying "they fixed the problem!" Then bugs and hacks started all over again. So keep on protesting, keep on talking, maybe in another 5 years you&#39;ll wake up and realize how you wasted 1000$ of dollars on this game.

Archer combo has only been around a few months, and you guys act like you can&#39;t live without it now. You can still farm and exp like the years before and you never complained?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast