Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Arrow Shower Cooldown...

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Cooldown... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Archer combo has only been around a few months, and you guys act like you can't live without it now. ...
Page: 6

Archer combo has only been around a few months, and you guys act like you can't live without it now. You can still farm and exp like the years before and you never complained?[/b]

I just wanted to point out in the past I avoided playing archer like the plague.. Because they fucking sucked exp or pk. In FF beta I tried the archer again and instantly fell in love... It became my favorite class I ever played over the previous ones I specialized in over the years.

Banned

Im gonna resume this topic's main opinion.

This cooldown on Arrow Shower represents nothing. If only it would keep hackers from spamming it, but no. They're just gonna spam it or find a god damn way to get through that cooldown, just like they did with Counter Strike. The only thing that's happening right now is that us, normal players, are affected by a retarded gameplay and an even more retarded company that makes us weaker. Arrow shower was plugged in that game to be spammed, but if there's a cooldown on it, it just removing all the power from it. Arrow shower is the second skill I use the most as an archer. Imagine if they would put a cooldown on 1920 heal. Would you be happy? Or a 3 seconds cooldown on Hell Blade. Would you be happy? Or a cooldown on mino....ok bad example. But whatevs, we need this cooldown to be removed asap.

Can't see why they don't just put a range on arrow shower....[/b]
    I must say this would seem a whole lot more logical. It would prevent the hackers from arrow showering from a distance, and the legit archers only use it at close range anyway. This would have been a 1000x better solution.

-Mages? Please. Show me a lvl 65+ koxped mage, there used for farming gems mainly, which is kind of uselessnow.
    -Warriors, extended range or not, there attack is slow and a koxp warrior is pointless.
    -Sins, funny you say Arrow shower, arrow shower is an ARCHER skill and it's the same skill that k2 tried to fix/prevent abuse and you are complaining at.
    -Archer, mhmm.
    -Priest, yup used in exp party to koxp a lot, it's slow and not reliable in pk though so not much affect.

Mages, there are plenty koxped mages. In most archer koxp parties, there's a mage. If not there's outside the party a begging mage.
    Warriors. I could swear the cast time of arrowshower is takes longer than any spammable warrior skills, yet cheaters can do it fast. What does that tell us? Hacking warrior can "combo" extremely fast on an insane dmg.
    sins, you got me.
    priests, they are reliable. If not more reliable than a playing priest. What would you say, if I tell you that koxping healers heal before animation? Remember AI healers?

And I agree on range on arrowshower. It's probably best solution.

micha

eh I had this LOOOONG reply but this is all that really mattered to me lol

5 years you'll wake up and realize how you wasted 1000$ of dollars on this game.
    Archer combo has only been around a few months, and you guys act like you can't live without it now. You can still farm and exp like the years before and you never complained?[/b]
    5 years from now I will wake up and think to myself (if I can remember lol) "Those were sure some great people I played with on that 1 game.. what was the name again?" Its not about the money spent but the quality of time spent playing. If spending money improves that quality time then it was all worth it in the end. Why do you think people pay for any other hobby?
    Archer combo? ARCHER COMBO?? wth are you talking about lady? Who cares about any archer combo?? We can still farm and exp? have you read this topic or only Kennies replys? UNLIKE years before archers now have a COOLDOWN on the 1 skill used to farm and exp. Please go back and COMPREHEND the problem here.

Ok i'm done arguing lol Kennie I like you You stand up for what you believe in and never back down, but there ARE other views and opinions besides yours that are equally correct and no matter how many times you yell FREE TO PLAY OR DIE (lol exaggeration i know :P) you will not convert everyone. For example: I smoke and I know it will kill me in the end and no matter what ANYBODY says not even my doctor I will continue to smoke because I *THINK* I enjoy it. No amount of preaching will change my mind. I have to quit on my own terms not someone elses. Your preaching is alot like that. You can talk shit till you're blue in the face but in the end we will be playing and you will be blue in the face.

btw kennie I quit cwest. It was never permanent and 1 week later this crap happens zzzz and just for the record: I never put prem on 2 accounts just to log cwest lol but if someone did who freakin cares?

Banned

Then why do we need to argue if you just want a good time? You need to get rid of arrow shower cool down to have fun? If you play the game for fun, you can just play...you know...play. If you want to improve the gaming quality, actions are louder than words. K2 will always remain as a production mentality company.

Mages, there are plenty koxped mages. In most archer koxp parties, there's a mage. If not there's outside the party a begging mage.
    Warriors. I could swear the cast time of arrowshower is takes longer than any spammable warrior skills, yet cheaters can do it fast. What does that tell us? Hacking warrior can "combo" extremely fast on an insane dmg.
    sins, you got me.
    priests, they are reliable. If not more reliable than a playing priest. What would you say, if I tell you that koxping healers heal before animation? Remember AI healers?
    And I agree on range on arrowshower. It's probably best solution.[/b]
    Mages, any spammable casts with koxp can't be used in cz, it's tbl which is a bitch with them.
    Warriors - Can't interpret combo into it, so no it's not fast, it's slow, that's why you hardly ever see koxp warriors
    priests - reliable in exp totally. but in pk they can't cure nor selective heal, nor duff. It's tbl which is a bitch with them.

But you can see that not only rogues, especially archer, use tools.

How about adding cooldown to heals of priests?

ArminVanBuuren

-Mages? Please. Show me a lvl 65+ koxped mage, there used for farming gems mainly, which is kind of uselessnow.
    -Warriors, extended range or not, there attack is slow and a koxp warrior is pointless.
    -Sins, funny you say Arrow shower, arrow shower is an ARCHER skill and it's the same skill that k2 tried to fix/prevent abuse and you are complaining at.
    -Archer, mhmm.
    -Priest, yup used in exp party to koxp a lot, it's slow and not reliable in pk though so not much affect.

-Mages? Actually, seen lots of turkish videos with mages frapped koxping in pk.
    -Warriors, koxp won't fit, but tbl does...100% stun/legcut (and even ranged uh).
    -Sins, I actually do have some of my videos while in Ardream against dagger wielder archers lol.
    -Archer, lol.
    -Priest, seen some spamming heal while running, running even faster than light feet (or teleporting with light mage 80 skill).

And even more...while playing this game I've been killed at least once per class with koxp, being them warriors, mages, sins, archers, priests c'mon, an int priest koxped me to death once while I couldn't even move his HP bar since his healing was permanent.

Koxping/TBL Editing/Cheating will always be there 'till MGames decides to end this matter somehow. The only ones screwed in this game are legit players, no matter whatever you guys say. If u check out posts done after every single expansion release, u'll see there have been complaints done by every single class. U guys have to realize that even if once had the best PK system in MMORPGs, KO has become chaotic and even unplayable most of the time. Is now your call whether to quit or continue to suffer, because there's no other future for your characters in this game, and if you play for fun, then I strongly recommend you to quit this game, 'cause eventually fun will be gone forever, and almost sure most of u know that.

PS: if someone asks why I'm still here even if I quit last year (specially since I was asked ¬¬ ) well, I'm practicing my English grammar :P

007_heal

haha love these topics.

The main point of AS cooldown was to slow the hackers, which me and my clan be witness they failed.

Now to the subplots of this drama. AS cool down is a bad thing for archers, but learn to adapt to the situation. Rouges lost minor heal is one example. Warriors losing the "good" provoke skill is another. Light mages losing the lvl 80 skill with bigger cool down. The thing i am trying to say is all these classes adapt to the new situation.

Now I am going to point out that archers became godly and popular when FF came out. First they got something called "Archer Combo," seems to that you can cast skills faster.... Second is transportation items in the new war map. All the archers hid up there like chickens with a duffer and kill anything that came close to them. Again archers adapted this style of play and so did people that fought against them.

I heard an argument that you cant exp/farm as an archer, then go play sin, if you cant adapt try something new...

Now i am saying this as a priest, if they removed my favorite skill as buffer which is party cure, i would just go as a duffer.

Banned

haha love these topics.

The main point of AS cooldown was to slow the hackers, which me and my clan be witness they failed.

Now to the subplots of this drama. AS cool down is a bad thing for archers, but learn to adapt to the situation. Rouges lost minor heal is one example. Warriors losing the "good" provoke skill is another. Light mages losing the lvl 80 skill with bigger cool down. The thing i am trying to say is all these classes adapt to the new situation.

Now I am going to point out that archers became godly and popular when FF came out. First they got something called "Archer Combo," seems to that you can cast skills faster.... Second is transportation items in the new war map. All the archers hid up there like chickens with a duffer and kill anything that came close to them. Again archers adapted this style of play and so did people that fought against them.

I heard an argument that you cant exp/farm as an archer, then go play sin, if you cant adapt try something new...

Now i am saying this as a priest, if they removed my favorite skill as buffer which is party cure, i would just go as a duffer.[/b]
    how u wanna adapt when u simply CANNOT do decent dmg at exp or farm, u mean tbl it or what? thats bullshit dude seriously. its not that archers lost 20% of tank dmg, it much much much slower, the real loss o lot better. now tell me how u wanna "adapt" to this, when none will add u to any party besides pk. most of ppl should go and try it b4 they share their ideas here.
    and compare minor heal and AS cooldown, is like compare ant and elephant with resume that its same, lol its NOT, wake up

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456