Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Shower Hack

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got killed 7 times by arrow shower hack in dlw today. and its terrible trying to xp anywhere.If k2 ...
Page: 1

jlcowgill

Default Arrow Shower Hack

i got killed 7 times by arrow shower hack in dlw today. and its terrible trying to xp anywhere.If k2 is unable or unwilling to fix this, perhaps it should consider removing arrows from sundries.I do apologise to any genuine archers but would like to know what people think of the idea. maybe k2 can give the archers a free reskill. it would still enable people to kill kecoons for arrows if they really desire them.

then they will koxp at keecon.Thats not a good idea.Rather make a new patch.

mordeth

not to mention actually banning the people that are cheating that would be a start maybe with account deletion or my personal favorite reset their characters to 0. That way their character is still there but they can't log in .

dene

only solution is normal GMs...
    who will look koxp spots on all servers whole time and ban

Nosferatu_Incognito

yes, more GM's or better GM's would be a great start. Better interaction with GM's by normal players would be great. I'd be glad to spend some of my day looking out for koxp'rs if I knew that once I had found them they would not be able to log in again after I found them.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gms can't control every mother fucker that logs and turns his kosp on. The only solution is to improve XTrap so it actually does it's job, wich is stop any 3rd party programs, like kosp.

tolgahan

Ban turkish ips h43r: :lol:

Lawless

Koxp just keeps finding ways to bypass it. Make koxpers actually fear something. right now they know thier accounts wont get deleted if they have premium providing a GM actually finds them

K2 scared of losing half their client base by deleting accounts

tolgahan

is account termination for only non-premium users?

idk, but i'm really wonderring what has lead to this uprising of kospers. I mean you can blame not enough gms, but have we ever really had a very strong amount of full time gms at all times? Sullimo is doing a good job imho, but what makes these ppl so interested in hacking now rather than .. oh.. the last 5 months? :

tolgahan

majix it is really hard to stay in legits side when koxp and dupe is around.

Hydr4

Originally posted by Majix
    idk, but i'm really wonderring what has lead to this uprising of kospers. I mean you can blame not enough gms, but have we ever really had a very strong amount of full time gms at all times? Sullimo is doing a good job imho, but what makes these ppl so interested in hacking now rather than .. oh.. the last 5 months? :
    belive it or not but the koxpers are just pissed at k2 how theyre doing shitty jobs and shit so they decide ruining it for other players

Matador

Originally posted by tolgahan
    Ban turkish ips *h43r: *:lol:
    kinda like ur idea the best so far...

I_Am_On_Ares

Fight fire with fire, if u know what i mean

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    Fight fire with fire, if u know what i mean *
    no. wtf are you talking abotu kimpee? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast