Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Arrow Shower Hack

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well taking arrows out of sundries wouldnt work cause counter strike with koxp is spammable, takes no arrows or mana ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    alittleguy
    Guest

    Default

    well taking arrows out of sundries wouldnt work cause counter strike with koxp is spammable, takes no arrows or mana so they have to do their job to stop koxp, cause 90% of koxpers would stop if k2 did their job well and the other 10% of koxpers would be banned

  2. #17
    Klehavor
    Guest

    Default

    I cant even step foot in cz with out getting arrow showerd in my own freakin base and dont think about xping cuz there isint a spawn free of any type of monster in the game that hasent been hacked out. ima legit archer so i dont like the idea of archey skills being banned but its becoming obsurd and now duping is back but according 2 k2 duping dosent exist anymore lol
    any way im not sure what im accomplishing by this but ya know it feels good 2 vent

  3. #18
    PinoyBoi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    Fight fire with fire, if u know what i mean *
    Thats not very smart, in Pokemon gameboy series Fighting fire with water is mostly unbeatable.

  4. #19
    Mrjcolley101
    Guest

    Default

    I use ak II In association which koxp for pissing of k2 for all they have done... but i keep player satisfaction my key area. no ks/lure/pk just leveling with this.

    If you cant beat them, join them...

    Best regards

    Koxp'ing noob. (dont pm me asking for the website for this shitty program)

  5. #20
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    they (people developing KOXP) have recently turned back on the feature which allows koxpers to shoot the opposite nation

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    260

    Default

    If you cant beat them, quit. If you are planning on joining them then you are scum also. I'm just avoiding cz until this is fixed, if not then there are better games around with proper management, not some thick americans or 3rd-world idiots without qualifications.

  7. #22
    Mrjcolley101
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by h3h3h3
    If you cant beat them, quit. If you are planning on joining them then you are scum also. I'm just avoiding cz until this is fixed, if not then there are better games around with proper management, not some thick americans or 3rd-world idiots without qualifications.
    When you buy premium and cannot login for 30 days during this premium time and get no refund... then get told your hacking there server after your 30 day prem... let me know.. because to me this is fucked up (<--- happened to me)

    People often wonder why i cheat, well now you know


    Best of luck getting rid of this program

    From the Koxp'ing noob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •