Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arrow Shower Hack

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well taking arrows out of sundries wouldnt work cause counter strike with koxp is spammable, takes no arrows or mana ...
Page: 2

alittleguy

well taking arrows out of sundries wouldnt work cause counter strike with koxp is spammable, takes no arrows or mana so they have to do their job to stop koxp, cause 90% of koxpers would stop if k2 did their job well and the other 10% of koxpers would be banned

Klehavor

I cant even step foot in cz with out getting arrow showerd in my own freakin base and dont think about xping cuz there isint a spawn free of any type of monster in the game that hasent been hacked out. ima legit archer so i dont like the idea of archey skills being banned but its becoming obsurd and now duping is back but according 2 k2 duping dosent exist anymore lol
    any way im not sure what im accomplishing by this but ya know it feels good 2 vent

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    Fight fire with fire, if u know what i mean *
    Thats not very smart, in Pokemon gameboy series Fighting fire with water is mostly unbeatable.

Mrjcolley101

I use ak II In association which koxp for pissing of k2 for all they have done... but i keep player satisfaction my key area. no ks/lure/pk just leveling with this.

If you cant beat them, join them...

Best regards

Koxp'ing noob. (dont pm me asking for the website for this shitty program)

they (people developing KOXP) have recently turned back on the feature which allows koxpers to shoot the opposite nation

If you cant beat them, quit. If you are planning on joining them then you are scum also. I'm just avoiding cz until this is fixed, if not then there are better games around with proper management, not some thick americans or 3rd-world idiots without qualifications.

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    If you cant beat them, quit. If you are planning on joining them then you are scum also. I'm just avoiding cz until this is fixed, if not then there are better games around with proper management, not some thick americans or 3rd-world idiots without qualifications.
    When you buy premium and cannot login for 30 days during this premium time and get no refund... then get told your hacking there server after your 30 day prem... let me know.. because to me this is fucked up (<--- happened to me)

People often wonder why i cheat, well now you know

Best of luck getting rid of this program

From the Koxp'ing noob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12