KO is lying about be able to bann people

This is a discussion on KO is lying about be able to bann people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes. They can not do anything about it. It is one big lie that they can bann hackers. Proof anyone ...
Page: 1

Fire_Mage

Default KO is lying about be able to bann people

Yes. They can not do anything about it. It is one big lie that they can bann hackers. Proof anyone of us can make a accounts tell KO were and when you be hacking and shock nothing happens. I know people tryed a few times. Told them the sever they would be on, the time of day, even the charaters name and class. BIG SHOCK! nothing happened to them. Konwing everything in advance KO did nothing.

so you made a char, sent in a CS ticket i guess that you were going to be hacking, say, near zombies at 3:00 oclock and to meet you there...?

or maybe you called them, "Hey hows it going, i just wanted to let you know that i will be hacking in front of breth today around noon"

ANZAC_Mondane

Yep,, its Fucked.........Well the Least they Can do is rename game to KOSPTKO <_<

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, they can ban...They banned my two accounts from official forums just because I told them they were doing absolutely nothing to fix this situation and even posted pics of koxpers that still run freely on Ares. <_<

pitz

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    Actually, they can ban...They banned my two accounts from official forums just because I told them they were doing absolutely nothing to fix this situation and even posted pics of koxpers that still run freely on Ares. *<_<
    it's thier new ban-gg-leave-hackers-alone policy <_<

RiseAgainst_

Yes, its true a friend in cypher said that on ko forums, that he would be in the cemetery koxping with a noob char all the way from 1 to 70? just to dare ko to ban him.

Only his ko forum account got banned because he was making other ppl koxp, that was the reason.

But no ban in the char wich he gave server etc. lol

Fire_Mage

YEAP GOT BANNED from the Forum! There is a long history of companies not telling the truth to the public. The last was you could not feed HTDV pictures your none HDTV and get a good picture. One Of the more well know ones for you football (US football) fans is the line they run at the end of game were it tell you that it can not be copied etc. What they do not say is the only extends to a company like ABC, Disney, Sears, IBM not people. Knowing that changes the very nature of the message. Company’s already know this information. It just a scare tactic used on the common sports watcher. Been while sense I watched US Football so not sure if there still running it.

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    Yep,, its Fucked.........Well the Least they Can do is rename game to KOSPTKO *<_<
    My pendant : ( S c a m !

Orginal +0 pendant developed by matek.. +1 additional stats developed by me.. :P

unknownsoilder

i got banned for 2 seconds once i dont know why but i got dced and then relogged and said i was banned then relogged and it was gone lol wtffff