arrow shower hackers

This is a discussion on arrow shower hackers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can they patch this at all?? or is it a third party program undetectable?? i was just in cz for ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default arrow shower hackers

can they patch this at all??

or is it a third party program undetectable??

i was just in cz for the past half hour and i cant tell you how many arrow shower hackers there are in cz now.....

orc's were fighting humans who were arrow showering each other like mad....it goes "sheware has defeated dikicil"

*dikicil has defeated sheware* and so on...and the sad part is they are completely unbuffed...but they run away shooting you and its impossible to touch them

i hope this gets fixed FAST...its like they use to say..."the best hacks will determine the better player"

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its a cracked version of kosp...they cant fix kosp so they cant fix this without just constantly patching

ice>arrow shower hackers just brnig an ice mage with u and ull pwn em

DragonFire

Default Re: arrow shower hackers

Originally posted by undefined

or is it a third party program undetectable?? *

i was just in cz for the past half hour and i cant tell you how many arrow shower hackers there are in cz now..... *

orc's were fighting humans who were arrow showering each other like mad....it goes "sheware has defeated dikicil"

*dikicil has defeated sheware* and so on...and the sad part is they are completely unbuffed...but they run away shooting you and its impossible to touch them

i hope this gets fixed FAST...its like they use to say..."the best hacks will determine the better player"
    Ya, they should really get to work on that.. and btw i hate you h43r:

NoMercy

ya that sucks, I notice it on ARES too..

rovenark_
    _YuXeLL_
    SerialMurderer (w/e is spelled)

all on same party with a priest named JuniorSlayerRez..

were arrow shower hacking, also speed hacking and running trough walls <_<

hope they do something to this losers. :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    its a cracked version of kosp...they cant fix kosp so they cant fix this without just constantly patching

yea, but they hit so hard and so fast....bout 600-700 dmg everytime and its almost impossible to heal when you are being attacked by 2 other humans : (

btw chris i hate you too h43r:

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

yea, but they hit so hard and so fast....bout 600-700 dmg everytime and its almost impossible to heal when you are being attacked by 2 other humans : (

btw chris i hate you too h43r:[/b]

and i got fuckin iced by an arrow shower..i was kinda pissed when that happened..i was running and then bam i was slowed and he was on my ass. <_<

Banned

if this continues arrow talias will be in my invetory : )

HiddenRage

Originally posted by undefined

i was just in cz for the past half hour and i cant tell you how many arrow shower hackers there are in cz now..... *

ya i was gettin beat by sheware btw im the rogue that sat while u was ownin 2 ppl at a time :P

DragonFire

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

ya i was gettin beat by sheware btw im the rogue that sat while u was ownin 2 ppl at a time :P[/b]
    you should have owned him <_<