Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arrowshowerhack in CZ

This is a discussion on Arrowshowerhack in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep just had a guy called CinTonikk run after me in CZ, looked like he was twitching and he was ...
Page: 2

Doc

Yep just had a guy called CinTonikk run after me in CZ, looked like he was twitching and he was spamming me with shower on the move. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not this shit again.

dpierre6

was just pking...horrible experience dont even wanan talk about it ...anways got arrowshower hacked twice and this is the result
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=48083

wraith86

you pissed me off because you totally freaked out on everyone when they said the day that the turkeys couldnt log on was the best KO day and it was.

dpierre6

who?

Banned

7Q = arrow shower hack (diez)

TakeThat

thats not a supprise he tank TK without preist haha 7Q

tolgahan

Originally posted by wraith86
    you pissed me off because you totally freaked out on everyone when they said the day that the turkeys couldnt log on was the best KO day and it was.
    i think the problem is about you.
    i never meant anything about that day.They said "they banned turkish ips" i said "no they cant. that is just a ISP problem"
    What can i do if u think it was the one of the best they? Dont i have a right to talk about my thinkings?

i dont think that s real reason.

dvade

Originally posted by oncemore
    I've seen arrow shower hack before but this one guy i fraps was different, he was spamming me with AS while running, but attacking me faster than a warrior or sin can combo. *:wacko: *
    http://rapidshare.de/files/33105450/kosp.wmv.html
    That happened to me on Pathos today and yesterday and I could swear that the guy had Speed Hack also. Really annoying. -_-

wraith86

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    i never meant anything about that day.They said "they banned turkish ips" i said "no they cant. that is just a ISP problem"
    What can i do if u think it was the one of the best they? Dont i have a right to talk about my thinkings?

i dont think that s real reason.[/b]
    i think its your bad english that pisses me off because you say things that you probably dont mean.

TakeThat

BP in DarkCZ lightfeeting faster then rogue auto duff auto pot and funny thing is this peicst sucks and keeps dieing hahahahaha

tolgahan

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

i dont think that s real reason.
    i think its your bad english that pisses me off because you say things that you probably dont mean.[/b]
    then try to read them twice
    i dont think u dont want to understand it thats why my english is bad ha?
    anyway lets keep the topic point

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    lie .. *
    i didnt see anything about cz koxp in turkish forums
    lol
    tolgahan even though you still piss me off.[/b]
    +1
    sorry for of topic.

wraith86

your doing it again damnit! im so confused

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12