Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Article on K2 Network

This is a discussion on Article on K2 Network within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it me or is that guy's head a big funny shape...
Page: 2

Banned

Is it me or is that guy's head a big funny shape

wynne.

Originally posted by Conin

wahhahaahha just said that on ventrilo lolol

FatM4n

look heh as side shirts

Originally posted by NeedHelp
    Then might I suggest you quit? If you dislike the service provided by the host company, then its only logical to quit. Every single day I come on these forums and people complain about the service they receive as if they are obligated to continue playing the game without regard to anything else. If you're honestly that disgruntled about it, just quit. *

Just my opinion, what do I know though I suppose.
    I oredi quit..... and im just trying to open your eyes, and im not saying quit this game, but just see how lame is k2
    where u quote that from ??

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NeedHelp
    Then might I suggest you quit? If you dislike the service provided by the host company, then its only logical to quit. Every single day I come on these forums and people complain about the service they receive as if they are obligated to continue playing the game without regard to anything else. If you're honestly that disgruntled about it, just quit. *

Just my opinion, what do I know though I suppose.
    I oredi quit..... and im just trying to open your eyes, and im not saying quit this game, but just see how lame is k2
    where u quote that from ??[/b]
    He quoted it from me, read up a bit. Maybe one or two posts above your first on this topic.

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    "a medieval landscape populated by warriors, monsters, rogues and priests."

haha, mages pwnt.

Can't be fucked to read the rest of it atm, i'll comment later xD
    have u seen orc mages?....i think they classify as monsters :P[/b]
    haha rofl +1 monsters they are.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Dear Sir,
    Regarding your recent article about K2 Networks, I simply must say that, after reading the first paragraph, I could not hold in the laughter.
    The fact is, K2 Networks is not as you portrayed it to be. I have been an avid player of K2 Networks' games for quite awhile now: I have played the game Knight Online for almost 2.5 years, and I know the game inside and out. I also do know the company, inside and out.
    K2 Networks has gone through about 4-5 administrations in the past two and half years, and there is a very good reason for that. None of the administrations have done anything good. This includes the current administration.
    The main and most dire problem is the game's increasing population of Turkish users. The game originally started out as an English game. This means: /everyone spoke English/. As time went on, out of nowhere, Turkish players appeared. Now, I believe the ratio of Turkish to English players is 9:1. About 2% of the Turkish players speak English.

I assure you, this is no joke. If you ever decide to log on to Knight Online for yourself (www.knightonlineworld.com), and you decide to private message a user, he or she will most likely be a Turkish player. Look in the normal chats, they are all written in Turkish.

I don't want to be discriminatory, and there isn't /much/ wrong with this, except that nobody can communicate in this game without speaking Turkish. The main problem is that in almost every single cyber cafe in Turkey, you can find a hacking group, willing to sell you duplicated items for money. Yes, I know this from every single English-speaking Turkish player there is (I can count the number of these on my hands). In the past 4 months, there have been about 1000+ players banned for hacking abuse. This is far too low. If you walk around the game, you will find about 10,000 players using hacks, bug abusing, or using duplicated items (usually a combination of the three). Is it mere coincidence that these people all are Turkish?

What has the Knight Online administration done about this issue? Nothing. In fact, they have split up their forums into a Turkish forum and an English forum, thereby increasing the divide between the two language groups, and therefore diminishing all recuperatory possibility there could be.

In fact, K2 Networks has indeed hired "corrupt Game Masters" who have specifically favored Turks. These "Game Masters" have edited items and created "special" characters for people, and also have sold /illegal items/ for money, which is against their own Terms of Service, but the administrators do it /anyway/.

If you ever visit www.ko4life.com, you will know the true story of K2 Networks. This is coming from /real/ players, who have the most experience in the game. This community is built up of the top clans in each of the Knight Online servers, and therefore have the most experience. If you have any further questions, refer there.

Thank you.

I bet everyone will skip lutz's post because there are too many big words.

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by Shurt
    nope read it and its a very nice letter xD

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt
    I tend to not use big words with letters :<

Babek

Originally posted by Conin

Looks a bit like Lobot from The Empire Strikes Back :blink:

Geodine

Default SOLUTION??

If turks love the game soo fukin much and hackers put all this time in beating every firewall anit-hack program KOL can come up with then why dont they make their OWN KOL: TRKO and cheat there and fuk off from our servers. :angry:
    Harsh But cmon can u fukin blame me!!!!!!!!

Pixiecatt

Very well written. I suggest that every send an email to this guy or try to call him.

susGe

yeah i sent him a letter like lutz' only i gave links to the BBB, where they have a F, and i showed him how long it took them to give me a generic answer on a support ticket (1 month for them to send me a ticket saying they would escalate it to someoene else...)

flamthrow

Sended an e-mail aswell, Including some tickets with their auto answers. Damn people gotta stop giving those fools awards, when they dont deserve shit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast