Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Article on K2 Network

This is a discussion on Article on K2 Network within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; propaganda = marketing...marketing = propaganda. whatever sells....
Page: 3

propaganda = marketing...marketing = propaganda.

whatever sells.

Ruthless

ROFL this is the biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard...

morax

KO is a cash cow... K2 will milk it until eventually everyone leaves and then they might think of ways they should have listened to their customers. Not that they will care they will move onto another game to host... business wise this is smart... as far as customer relations go... its shit.

I hope that guy looks at your post lutz then does some research, K2 is a publicity machine, they are good at writing propaganda and spreading lies about the quality of their service etc.

Someone from a respectable online magazine should write the truth probably too scared of being sued though.

LOrDsHiVa

i left him like a 10 min long message .. lets see what he's got to say.. also left my phone number..

so waiting on him to call back :lol:

La_cosa

Very well written.

piNky

Every company must listen to customers, of course, but K2 needs especially strong ties to its players since it has an innovative business model that at first sounds like a money-losing proposition: Gamers play for free.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, OMFGGGGGGGG this is soooooooooo pathetic... care about customers? my ass.. <_<

Chief Executive Officer Joshua Hong, a former management consultant with an MBA from the University of Chicago, founded K2 in 2001 after seeing how popular the games were in Korea.
    spike + r + howling sword + r + nova + helis plÿz.. h43r:

K2 is seeking $10 million to expand and buy rights to more games.
    No more pleaseeeeee.........

that guy has no fucking clue what he is talking about. This pisses me off so much.

wraith86

Originally posted by morax
    KO is a cash cow... K2 will milk it until eventually everyone leaves and then they might think of ways they should have listened to their customers. Not that they will care they will move onto another game to host... business wise this is smart... as far as customer relations go... its shit.

I hope that guy looks at your post lutz then does some research, K2 is a publicity machine, they are good at writing propaganda and spreading lies about the quality of their service etc. *

Someone from a respectable online magazine should write the truth probably too scared of being sued though.
    +1 except the scared of being sued part... wtf is that about?

Aamon

Cant fukin belive that he wrote article before checking fackts. What a NOOB reporter.

he just doent know the game ^^ that must be it..
    i send it a letter also and i told him to go to BBB to see the BIG "F" B)
    and alote more about the free to play and costumer suport also ..
    lets see if hes going to read the tones of letters that i belive that he will receave ^^
    from all the comunity :wacko:

"Our innovation is that we're a service provider, not a game developer," said Matthew Hannus, K2's vice president of strategic growth.
    This explains why this game is fuked - they provide the service (connection to the game & server hosting) but cant develop it h43r:

morax

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

I hope that guy looks at your post lutz then does some research, K2 is a publicity machine, they are good at writing propaganda and spreading lies about the quality of their service etc. *

+1 except the scared of being sued part... wtf is that about?[/b]
    Well if K2 can proove a magazine / website has effected there business by saying things that cant actually be proven they would sue

Pixiecatt

I just popped off this message to the author of that article:

Dear Mr. Stewart,

I don't know who you talked to regarding the article about k2 Network, but evidently you have received some false information. I am a Knight Online player of almost 2 years and while the game is great, the company running it isn't. If you look at the BBB website, you will notice that K2 Networks ranks an F!

The biggest problem right now is their lack of customer support and the number of hackers and illegitimate characters in the game. Many of the long time legitimate players are leaving because K2 doesn't seem to be doing anything except handing us, the players, a load of bull. Or, rather then addressing the real issues, they spruce up the KO website, launch another server, hold a special event etc., when they should be putting their time and efforts into fixing the current major problems of the game. GETTING RID OF THE CHEATERS AND HACKERS!!!!!

This is a message I posted in as many forums as possible to go along with another campaign we are running atm to try to get K2's attention. The no premium in november is aimed at getting players not to pay for premium during the month of november so we can get the gm's attention and have these problems fixed!
    __________________________________________________ ___

We the players of Knight Online are sick and tired of the blatant cheating that goes on in this game. We are tired of the gms not doing anything about it. Instead, they launch a new server, or tidy up the web site, or launch events...because of this, many legitimate players who are well known through out the KO Community are QUITTING the game...

GMs. We are asking for your help. We are asking you to clean up the servers of the hackers, the cheaters and make the Knight Online Community what it once was, a game where people get on and HAVE FUN!!!

Go outside of Moradon, or El Morad Castle, or Luferson and watch the blatant disregard for the rules. You see sins shooting arrows, mages shooting arrows, warriors and priests shooting arrows. They know they can get away with it because you..the gms...are not doing anything about it.

It's time to step up to the plate...for the sake of this game.....keep the KO Community together! BAN CHEATERS!!!! Not the legitimate players who spend hours of enjoyment leveling their characters..THE RIGHT WAY!!!

NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER!!!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    There's too many problems at the moment to count, and I'm sure you have already gotten inundated with emails from other players regarding this article. If you really want to get a feel for what is happening in the game, hop into a ventrilo server and chat with us, the legitimate players of KO and find out how we really feel. If you have any questions, or would like to set up a time to get into ventrilo with us, please feel free to email me or call me. Myself and other players would love to talk to you.

I send him a number where he could contact me. Maybe we'll get lucky and this guy will actually come onto vent and talk with us. He did return my call yesterday, though I had already left work. He said he's already received emails regarding this article and tbh..I strongly recommend as many ppl as possible email him. His email address is [email protected]. Tell him how disgruntled we all are. I think if enough ppl respond back he will do a follow up article.

I will bring to his attention my KO experience

Originally posted by Pixiecatt
    I think if enough ppl respond back he will do a follow up article.
    Im almost sure K2 will find a way to prevent him from revising his article (murder? h43r: $ powa? :blink: tongue and hands cutting?) :lol:

Banned

i should send my application for GM in for shits and giggles

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast