Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Article on K2 Network

This is a discussion on Article on K2 Network within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes i understand and i think your email is good but i think its better to target K2 directly rather ...
Page: 5

wraith86

yes i understand and i think your email is good but i think its better to target K2 directly rather than the koxpers

Manilas

Default Re: My participation

Originally posted by Manilas
    [b]Dear Colin Stewart

1 - In this game, we have what we call Koxpers. These are cheaters which download a program called Koxp which gives huge advantages in the game which isn't tolerated by the terms of service of K2 network. At this moment, they increase in numbers day after day and players who follows the terms of service see very few act against these players which should be punished by the rules. No action from K2 network are shown to improve the situation. They write multiple news announcements that they are going to fight against these cheaters but have token no action in a long time. There is 9 servers hosted for Knight Online and only 2 of them (Olympia and Pathos) have game masters working hard to do their job.
    As you can see, I did target K2

oTEXo2

"The gigantic bunny and the Humvee races are examples of what can happen when a computer game company responds directly to what its customers enjoy, say employees at K2's headquarters at the Irvine Spectrum."

lol ya ok

morax

If i had a nuke......... id nuke them in the morning, nuke them in the evening......... all over this land........ h43r:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345