Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Ascent Scrolls?

This is a discussion on Ascent Scrolls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I logged into the website today after servers went down to see if they responded to my cs ticket, they ...
Page: 1

ExpingSucks

I logged into the website today after servers went down to see if they responded to my cs ticket, they did, they couldnt fix my problem atm but i noticed i had 500 kc that i didnt purchase. I looked in billing history and no purchases were made on my account recently. I thought hmm i dunno. then after servers came up i noticed i had 7 letters from KOL team, 5 of them were Ascent Scrolls one of them Rice cakes and the other white rice cakes :S i dont know what i did to get this so maybe someone else got the same thing? btw Ascent scrolls give 20% exp for 1 hour. The bad thing is i havent been able to open the letters rofl

I logged into the website today after servers went down to see if they responded to my cs ticket, they did, they couldnt fix my problem atm but i noticed i had 500 kc that i didnt purchase. I looked in billing history and no purchases were made on my account recently. I thought hmm i dunno. then after servers came up i noticed i had 7 letters from KOL team, 5 of them were Ascent Scrolls one of them Rice cakes and the other white rice cakes :S i dont know what i did to get this so maybe someone else got the same thing? btw Ascent scrolls give 20% exp for 1 hour. The bad thing is i havent been able to open the letters rofl[/b]

got hacked after this <_< no items stolen all items sealed ... the best thing about this is that i got it on all 3 of my characters.

Dark_sith

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to the recent stability issues, the Knight Online Team would like to give those players that purchased premium between February 5th , 2007 through April 25th , 2007 a little token of appreciation for your continued support of Knight Online.

These players will be receiving:

5 Ascent Scrolls (20% experience increase for 60 minutes)
    10 Pink Rice Cakes (healing item)
    20 Glutenous Rice Cakes (try it and see what it does!)

And 500 Knight Cash!

We thank the entire Knight Online Community for their patience during this period of growth and look forward to great times with you in the future! Good luck and we&#39;ll see you in the Knight Online World!

- The Knight Online Team

no but if i were you id send them a ticket explaining u have 500kc u didnt purchase because they will ban you since u didnt actually buy the kc.btw a friend got 1000kc out of nowhere... :S wtf

ninja edit : wow 500 kc arent they generous? <_<

ExpingSucks

oh they must have just posted that announcement because i just checked the site
    btw i cant open them GG k2

KaaMiL

oh they must have just posted that announcement because i just checked the site
    btw i cant open them GG k2[/b]
    I cant open it on main char but on 2nd i can.Try it.

some ppl had different amount of knight cash but its about how many chars. you have on your acc. i believe.

KaaMiL

some ppl had different amount of knight cash but its about how many chars. you have on your acc. i believe.[/b]
    So some ppl got more than 500k kc?

KlouD

i got 1500kc

ILIKEPIE

I got 1500 too, lowest level on my account is a 53

whiteboy

lmao yea i got 1500 too lol lowest lvl is 35 lol

KaaMiL

I got 1500 too, lowest level on my account is a 53[/b]
    I got on both my acc 1500 kc but on 1 i had 1000 kc b4 so only on 1 acc k2 give 1500. <_<

Tupo

hmm...when i try got ascent scrolls or rice cake&#39;s it only say "invalid item" :/

KaaMiL

hmm...when i try got ascent scrolls or rice cake&#39;s it only say "invalid item" :/[/b]
    Try take items from letters on other char on ur acc.Work for me

Tupo

Try take items from letters on other char on ur acc.Work for me[/b]
    ok thank you

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast