Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ascent Scrolls?

This is a discussion on Ascent Scrolls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; buahaha K2 just K2'd themselves!...
Page: 4

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

buahaha K2 just K2'd themselves!

It's because its very laggy.

It's always like that, when it's turk hour and you press L, you have to wait like 2 minutes for your Letter window to open and then another 2 minutes for it to load your items in your letter...

Tupo

maybe it's lag faulth that i dont get ascent scrolls yms yms.. from letter i hope i get fu exp scrolls

jolik

and what about "Invalid item" when you try to accept letter ? now i have blocked 5 letters cuz of it

I guess everyone should send CS a ticket, and also ask for more kc/scrolls cause you've lost xp time

lime

I cant even patch the game to check if i got these damn scrolls.

and can sum check the post in tech help to see if this 1 poster has just posted keylogger, prentending to be patch.

G0D

Don't you remember when they gave everyone with prem those +9 lantens? A lot of people couldn't receive them(I was one of them) but in the end you could get them. Just had to wait a day or for lags to pass.

Banned Senior Member

They sent too many letters to too many ppl :P if people start taking the items from their letters lag will reduce

jolik

OMG look what they respond for my ticket about ascending scrolls

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. As of the recent patch, we have disabled sending items through the in-game letter system until further notice. During this time, players will be unable to send or retrieve items from their mailbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For our latest updates, please visit our site at www.knightonlineworld.com. Thank you for playing Knight Online.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team, CSR Shahji

I dont know what a retard works there but lettes works fine, enabled last week.

HUH, that was like a week ago when they blocked letters.. the 2 patches before this patch fixed the letters

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

LOOOOOOOOOOL

ExpingSucks

You cant use ascent scrolls with TS but i havent tried with Bride/groom scrolls yet

You cant use ascent scrolls with TS but i havent tried with Bride/groom scrolls yet[/b]

Ehh, if you use bride/groom scroll mobs will agro you..

rostoen1990

It's because its very laggy.

It's always like that, when it's turk hour and you press L, you have to wait like 2 minutes for your Letter window to open and then another 2 minutes for it to load your items in your letter...[/b]
    Thats so bullcrap, I play mainly at turk time, and it's nothing wrong with the letter.
    You see, when I Pk/Exp I have pots in my letter, I can press L and the letter apear and i take pots
    1 min later i need too wait 2 min, So it has nothing too do with turks too do, you shitface

And also, im not turkish, I don't like turks but draggin turks in this is bullshit, nothing too do with them if the servers lag
    or the letter wont open..
    Sometimes I can't even open letter and its not even lagg. So stfu moron

I think it's just random if the letters apear sometime, but true laggs the main thing for the "lagg letter"

G0D

Thats so bullcrap, I play mainly at turk time, and it's nothing wrong with the letter.
    You see, when I Pk/Exp I have pots in my letter, I can press L and the letter apear and i take pots
    1 min later i need too wait 2 min, So it has nothing too do with turks too do, you shitface

And also, im not turkish, I don't like turks but draggin turks in this is bullshit, nothing too do with them if the servers lag
    or the letter wont open..
    Sometimes I can't even open letter and its not even lagg. So stfu moron

I think it's just random if the letters apear sometime, but true laggs the main thing for the "lagg letter"[/b]
    +1 to that man.. Chemical that racist bastard

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast