Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ascent Scrolls?

This is a discussion on Ascent Scrolls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait, how am I racist? are you stupid? Didnt you go to school where they teach you what's racist and ...
Page: 5

Wait, how am I racist? are you stupid? Didnt you go to school where they teach you what's racist and what's not?

With Turk hour, I mean the time when 90348572348957234895234 people log in-game and the game is mostly ALWAYS lagging. I didnt mean anything with the nation you stupid idiots.

G0D

Wait, how am I racist? are you stupid? Didnt you go to school where they teach you what's racist and what's not?

With Turk hour, I mean the time when 90348572348957234895234 people log in-game and the game is mostly ALWAYS lagging. I didnt mean anything with the nation you stupid idiots.[/b]
    Then why use the word Turk in it then you retard lol... Sometimes you just own yourself and you don't notice it.. :lol:

Then why use the word Turk in it then you retard lol... Sometimes you just own yourself and you don't notice it.. :lol:[/b]

Because EVERYONE uses "Turk hour" when they talking about the server lagging/hard to log in.

Seriously, I never thought you were such an idiot :/

Banned Senior Member

Because EVERYONE uses "Turk hour" when they talking about the server lagging/hard to log in.

Seriously, I never thought you were such an idiot :/[/b]
    I see only one moron here and thats you.

G0D

I see only one moron here and thats you.[/b]

rostoen1990

With Turk hour, I mean the time when 90348572348957234895234 people log in-game and the game is mostly ALWAYS lagging. I didnt mean anything with the nation you stupid idiots.[/b]
    Hating turks over internett, can't really call that racist. I never sayd or wrote that you'r racist.
    I don't like turks eather, Im a racicst? No, I have turk friend, one of my best ingame friends are turks.

It's laggint now? Well the letter is "lagging" really bad, There is almost NO turks online, im at L3 and its almost empty
    And you must know that turk hour its not only turks who logg, but LOTS of other ppl too, who have the same time as turkey.
    If you have laggs, Buy new PC or stop the game and get some sun. I don't have much laggs anymore, sometimes, most of time I have lagg almost none can logg, also the servers have been shitty, Dont think it's becouse of turks.
    So please don't try too be E-cool with flaming turks.

I see only one moron here and thats you.[/b]

Oh wait, here we go again.. Are you going to call all your reapers buddies now to come flame in this topic?
    I'm sorry, but I don't care about your opinion at all. Seeing you post, is like staring at a dog that is taking a crap on the street.

Anyways, this is gonna go out of control pretty soon, so I suggest to just get back on topic.

Can the people who are having problems with accepting the scrolls still accept pots or other items they have in their letter? what about the rice cakes? can you accept those?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

<_<

Banned Senior Member

Oh wait, here we go again.. Are you going to call all your reapers buddies now to come flame in this topic?
    I&#39;m sorry, but I don&#39;t care about your opinion at all. Seeing you post, is like staring at a dog that is taking a crap on the street.

Anyways, this is gonna go out of control pretty soon, so I suggest to just get back on topic.
    Can the people who are having problems with accepting the scrolls still accept pots or other items they have in their letter? what about the rice cakes? can you accept those?[/b]
    Hmmm i tell u what i think about you ... i wont waste words on you and write roman , this is enuf that u get what i wanted to say.

At topic , i accepted cure pots and hp pots 2 hours ago.

Hating turks over internett, can&#39;t really call that racist. I never sayd or wrote that you&#39;r racist.
    I don&#39;t like turks eather, Im a racicst? No, I have turk friend, one of my best ingame friends are turks.

It&#39;s laggint now? Well the letter is "lagging" really bad, There is almost NO turks online, im at L3 and its almost empty
    And you must know that turk hour its not only turks who logg, but LOTS of other ppl too, who have the same time as turkey.
    If you have laggs, Buy new PC or stop the game and get some sun. I don&#39;t have much laggs anymore, sometimes, most of time I have lagg almost none can logg, also the servers have been shitty, Dont think it&#39;s becouse of turks.
    So please don&#39;t try too be E-cool with flaming turks.[/b]

K, this is my last post concerning this.

First, No, I didnt say YOU called me a racist, GOD did and what I said was intended to him.

I&#39;m in turkish time zone too, I have turks in my clan and in my ventrillo. Infact, They made up the &#39; turk hour &#39; *joke* cause they always say they cant log or are lagging cause it&#39;s turk hour. It&#39;s not about people being online, it&#39;s about people TRYING to connect that causes the lag, havent you noticed lately that turks have been getting banned according to them DDOSSing the loginserver? The past month mostly when i ask my turk clannies if they are in game, they say no, turkey blocked again cause of stupid turk kids, yes, turks say that to me.

Now, Please, get back on topic.

rostoen1990

I&#39;m sorry, but I don&#39;t care about your opinion at all. Seeing you post, is like staring at a dog that is taking a crap on the street.

Can the people who are having problems with accepting the scrolls still accept pots or other items they have in their letter? what about the rice cakes? can you accept those?[/b]
    You don&#39;t know shit about TheReapers, I came here becouse you posted lame comment, did even GROBS post before me?
    Well, if you want this Topic too stay in topic and not off topic you shouldn&#39;t start draggin turks in too it. You started it.

And in topic ; No I can&#39;t accept my Soul pot, HP pot, scroll or cakes, so i gonna go outside. BB

PS: Stop flaming turks without reason

Cheers B)

Hostage

I read all the posts on this page and still cant figure out what the topic is about...

alvoryx

u wanna know why letters are so laggy ?

cause turks use k2&#39;s letter system instead of outlook/msn :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

That was a really bad joke..

And everyone stop flaming everyone :|

I cant wait till i log and use those bastard scrolls.... lwl 80 plax ^^

i think the number of Kc u won is relative with ur billing history

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast