Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ascent Scrolls?

This is a discussion on Ascent Scrolls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone knows chemical is an ass, leave him alone!...
Page: 6

mammlea

everyone knows chemical is an ass, leave him alone!

Lag0nx

that's not so much, 5 scrolls x20%= 100%.
    It's like 1 hour free of xp,whice is normally 2-3%.
    doesn't make up for the days we lost trying to log back then.

only my opinion.

Mage_Of_HeLl

i think about the kc is that if u'r bronze=500kc,silver=1k kc,gold=1,5k kc

i think about the kc is that if u'r bronze=500kc,silver=1k kc,gold=1,5k kc[/b]
    i bought gold twice and got 1k kc

norbit

u wanna know why letters are so laggy ?

cause turks use k2's letter system instead of outlook/msn :lol:[/b]
    <3 alvory
    that was funny, make me laugh a lot. :lol:

Lag0nx

I bought bronze got 1K kc.

And a silver prem friend got 500.

the Knight Online Team would like to give those players that purchased premium between February 5th , 2007 through April 25th , 2007

that&#39;s why some get 1500kc or 1000kc or 500kc if you bought 1time prem in that time u got 500kc if u bought 2times in that time u got 1000kc and if u bought 3x u got 1500kc...

it doesn&#39;t make a difference if u have bronze/silver or gold

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

every1 gonna dupe these ascent scrolls just like they did before MYKO PUS went out !!! :P

Willows

I don&#39;t even know what we were compensated for (Last 12 months worth of shitty connectivity?), but I&#39;m not gonna complain about 1k kc + an hour of free exp ^^

Banned

lol :P dupe ascent scrolls :/ thats messed up..but turks will be dupeing them soon if they havent alreadt started

got this from ko forum...

Hello Knight Online Players,

The items that you have received in the mail from the KOLTEAM are per ACCOUNT that purchased Premium Service between February 5th and April 25th. You can access the mail from any character on any server from the account. If you accept any letter with the item on a server, the letter will disappear from all characters and all servers and the item will be on the character and server that you retrieved the mail on. No matter how many times you purchased Premium Service on the account, you will only receive only ONE set of items on the account (5 Ascent Scrolls, 10 Pink Rice Cakes, and 20 Glutenous Rice Cakes).

If you purchased Premium Service 3 times between February 5th and April 25th (ex. February 5th, March 5th, April 5th) you will receive 3 x 500 Knight Cash = 1500 Knight Cash for that account. If twice, 2 x 500 = 1000 Knight Cash. If only once, 1 x 500 Knight Cash = 500 Knight Cash.

The Knight Cash is the only thing that multiplied depending on how many times you purchased Premium Service.

If you are having problems accessing your mailbox, the letters in your mailbox, or receive a "invalid item" error at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again as the problem is most likely due to the amount of people accessing their mailbox items at once.

I hope this clears up any confusion on this issue and the Knight Online Team hopes you enjoy these gifts!

use those scrolls wisely like me ima save them for lvl 79 also for when i make exp events think of it before you use them. you get 30% of exp from gold prem 6% from exp valkrie 20% from the acent scroll and them 30% from an exp event thrown by me, thats a 86% increase of exp imagine that in darkstones or evil wizards that is a major exp boost i would be getting over 70k of exp and im lvl 78 imagine for everyone else they will get over 100k depending on your lvl. Have fun with the scrolls but i advise you use them wisely.

P.S. i have been nominated For King on Ares Human side Vote For me

Kailean

lol, what plans :lol:

lol, what plans :lol:[/b]
    :wub: hehe my plans are great :wub:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

use those scrolls wisely like me ima save them for lvl 79 also for when i make exp events think of it before you use them. you get 30% of exp from gold prem 6% from exp valkrie 20% from the acent scroll and them 30% from an exp event thrown by me, thats a 86% increase of exp imagine that in darkstones or evil wizards that is a major exp boost i would be getting over 70k of exp and im lvl 78 imagine for everyone else they will get over 100k depending on your lvl. Have fun with the scrolls but i advise you use them wisely.

P.S. i have been nominated For King on Ares Human side Vote For me[/b]
    Not evil wizards cos king events dont work in cz

sorry 2 burst ur bubble xD

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast