Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ask me a question -> [PayPal]

This is a discussion on Ask me a question -> [PayPal] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MushtMan what's 48/2*(9+3)? Two-hundred eighty eight....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    what's 48/2*(9+3)?
    Two-hundred eighty eight.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

Question 2 (from the Semester 1 2011 final exam paper)

Melchett Ltd is a large multi-product company and is preparing its latest financial statements for the year ending 31 March 2011. A number of issues concerning the presentation of information in the financial statements arose at the latest director’s meeting.

Required:
    According to the requirements of NZ IAS 37, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets, for each of the independent situations (i) to (vi) below:
    (a) Determine whether a provision (Provn) is required for the year ending 31 March 2011; state ‘Yes’ a Provn is required or ‘No’ a Provn is not required.

(b) Show the journal entry to be made if a provision is to be made.

(c) Give a brief explanation for your decision in (a).

(i)The company has operated a pool of motor vehicles for the last six years. In that period
    only one motor vehicle damage claim has been incurred for $36,000. On this evidence,
    the directors have proposed that the company cancel its non-mandatory motor vehicle
    insurance and provide for the resulting risk exposure themselves. Accordingly, they
    intend to charge, starting in 2011, $6,000 each year as an expense, with a corresponding
    liability that would accumulate to $36,000 in six years.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    What is a way to avoid being charged back 100% It's way too common and easy for someone to simply say they didn't authorize the purchase, and isn't that basically a guaranteed chargeback?
    Have them write payment note with the payment stating: "I have received my virtual items from an online game called Knight Online, i will not charge back under any circumstances."

gl

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Have them write payment note with the payment stating: "I have received my virtual items from an online game called Knight Online, i will not charge back under any circumstances."

gl
    that just helps, but isn't 100%.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

what's 48/2*(9+3)?
    288 and not 2 ha

I wonder if any famous people play KO and use paypal???

lol you should make how to use western union, paypal very simple anyway and many guides out there already.

I dunno how to use WU online bank >.>

what's 48/2*(9+3)?
    An illiterate way of writing things.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    Question 2 (from the Semester 1 2011 final exam paper)

Melchett Ltd is a large multi-product company and is preparing its latest financial statements for the year ending 31 March 2011. A number of issues concerning the presentation of information in the financial statements arose at the latest director’s meeting.

Required:
    According to the requirements of NZ IAS 37, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets, for each of the independent situations (i) to (vi) below:
    (a) Determine whether a provision (Provn) is required for the year ending 31 March 2011; state ‘Yes’ a Provn is required or ‘No’ a Provn is not required.

(b) Show the journal entry to be made if a provision is to be made.

(c) Give a brief explanation for your decision in (a).

(i)The company has operated a pool of motor vehicles for the last six years. In that period
    only one motor vehicle damage claim has been incurred for $36,000. On this evidence,
    the directors have proposed that the company cancel its non-mandatory motor vehicle
    insurance and provide for the resulting risk exposure themselves. Accordingly, they
    intend to charge, starting in 2011, $6,000 each year as an expense, with a corresponding
    liability that would accumulate to $36,000 in six years.
    Mar 31 Expense (db)$6,000.00
    Cash (cr)$6,000.00

or..

Mar 31 Accounts Payable $6,000
    Cash(cr) $6,000

bit rusty eh
    Last edited by DrunkMexican; 10-16-2011 at 11:22 AM.

What if i delete my paypal account, can the scammer still chargeback and get money from the bank account that the pp account was connected with?

The scammer can still chargeback and get his money back. Your PP account will have a negative balance and you'll be blacklisted until you pay it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Will u continue to make all them bs topics till u get ur mod status? And are we to assume, that u have some new kewl topix in works?

But scammer cant touch my money in bank right? And does it affect by anyway to me if someone chargebacks me now that i have cancelled the paypal account? ( and im not going to open a new pp account with same logins or anything )

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    But scammer cant touch my money in bank right? And does it affect by anyway to me if someone chargebacks me now that i have cancelled the paypal account? ( and im not going to open a new pp account with same logins or anything )
    PayPal will typically be able to find out if you've created a new account - I would avoid a negative balance just to be safe.

umadbr000

when you make a PP account requires you to put a SSN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast