Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post your opinion plz

This is a discussion on Post your opinion plz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Spam it until u cant spam it anymore knightonlineworld forums...
Page: 1

Justin

Spam it until u cant spam it anymore
    knightonlineworld forums

HotAsIce

More concerned about NP's updating, GM's are actually online and banning people, there was one on today and he cleared out the werewolf and lard orc spawns of koxpers. If they make other monsters drop master items we'll be golden.

Banned

nonsence topic

Justin

nonsence topic[/b]
    Don't you have anything better to do? your like those people that actually file complaints about you at work because you didnt smile at them when you gave them their bag.

But i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion even though its worthless.

ty

Banned

you will laugh later when i tell you why i cannot post to that xD

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

you will laugh later when i tell you why i cannot post to that xD[/b]
    Cuz you used koxp on a mage to get tons of gems.

Banned

Cuz you used koxp on a mage to get tons of gems.[/b]
    nope , i got banned on pathos for joining a koxp party , so i went to the forums and called the mod a fucking retarded douche bag who needs to jack off less and do real work , so they suspended my account so i cannot post

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

nope , i got banned on pathos for joining a koxp party , so i went to the forums and called the mod a fucking retarded douche bag who needs to jack off less and do real work , so they suspended my account so i cannot post[/b]
    LOL nice cursing.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lawl... i dont think they need more spawns. just raise up the drop%

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If they made more mobs drop them ( ie: eslant mobs ) so you can gather them while xping it would be a more effective way.

Banned

Don't you have anything better to do? your like those people that actually file complaints about you at work because you didnt smile at them when you gave them their bag.

ty[/b]

you asked for my opinion..so you get it,btw i dont asked ya for ur opinion for my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

But like what i also typed on the ko forum, pll say like lets put them in the pus/npc's that is a bad id.
    The reason why it is a bad id, pll only complain about the prices on the merchant becouse they are so hight.

Well if u put them in the pus then pll will still complain becouse then the prices on the marked will go higher lol.

And if u put them in the NPC's then pll will also complain becouse pll will get the skills to fast, and then getting killed quick.....

If they made more mobs drop them ( ie: eslant mobs ) so you can gather them while xping it would be a more effective way.[/b]
    I think that a realy good id but k2 will not do that, i talked about this on the ko forum a milion times and they say its a bad id and then close the topic .

Or maybe they must remove all the Opals,Crystals and Crude's and make the master skill quest difrent, say like that u must do somthing with killing like 300 Dk's 300 DS 300Tîtans and 100 Dark Mare's or somthing.

Then the complain can also stop i think becouse then pll can get there skills if they have a clan to help them.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You need these items for Talias and Armour of Destrution so they would not remove them.

Banned

Spam it until u cant spam it anymore
    knightonlineworld forums[/b]
    You are approaching this the wrong way. Instead of asking them to remove useful items from the game, ask them to remove KOXPERS from the game.

edit: My bad, I read your post wrong, you are asking them to increase the gems. I agree with that. Increase the drop rate!

lllSpartacuslll

ty[/b]
    lool

nope , i got banned on pathos for joining a koxp party , so i went to the forums and called the mod a fucking retarded douche bag who needs to jack off less and do real work , so they suspended my account so i cannot post[/b]
    pahahaha this was really funny, i actually "googlol'd" (google laugh :P )

and yeah increase drop rate or make more spawn areas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast