Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Assasins a wasted class?

This is a discussion on Assasins a wasted class? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please place short answers, cause I'm curious what the most of players will do and I do not know what ...
Page: 1

Please place short answers, cause I'm curious what the most of players will do and I do not know what to do by myself.

If you play an assasin what will you do know since the minor cooldown?

1. Leave KO
    2. Reskill to archer
    3. Made a high dmg/small hp-def build and spike/thrust/town ?

The minor cooldown is not that bad.. You still can play pretty good on a rogue Atleast I could

And a new topic about minor cd....... BORING!!

600hp/2 sec ? better to use a hp pot.......
    Natgeo and I've forced you to read this yes? Just do not read it and go away...zzz...zzz... I seriously do not know what to do. Playing a rogue is not a fun anymore for me... Wonder what other will do? So stop flame this topic and stop spam!

Actually u are the one who spam... there r tons of topic about mh cd, i just simply dont understand why was it necessary to open a new one. Dunno what to do? Ask help in thoose topics. Oh btw im not flaming you

600hp/2 sec ? better to use a hp pot.......
    Natgeo and I've forced you to read this yes? Just do not read it and go away...zzz...zzz... I seriously do not know what to do. Playing a rogue is not a fun anymore for me... Wonder what other will do? So stop flame this topic and stop spam![/b]
    HP pot + slow minor, duh.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Please place short answers, cause I'm curious what the most of players will do and I do not know what to do by myself.

If you play an assasin what will you do know since the minor cooldown?

1. Leave KO
    2. Reskill to archer
    3. Made a high dmg/small hp-def build and spike/thrust/town ?[/b]
    Adapt and move on...otherwise /quit_KO

Damnation

So since you cant spam minor like a retard anymore, sin is a completely a wasted class?
    And what's with the no wolf, no swift title crap?

Don't you see, K2 is trying to bring rogues back to the dps/stealth status like they were/are in nearly every single MMO from the beginning of time?
    Deal with it or as SuperGhost said... /quit_ko!!!

ArminVanBuuren

You guys still having problems with it? Well, at least I found not even one while testing RLB yesterday on my sin...died once because buff went off and I didn't realize :P I'm using the hp+minor combo as usual, but you cannot tank more than 2 people now (and I think that for 75+ can only be just one enemy at the time). Had no problems at all though.

It's not so bad I almost always was useing 1 minor + hp pots (dual minor just in few vs) so I don't see different between KO:RE and KO FF. Sin is always Sin if u know how to play u don't need dual minor, simple. If not u have 2 choicec archer or real life ^^

How do you do your minor/hp combo then? I was trying to do something like:

minor minor minor minor minor minor minor minor/////NO MANA
    hp..........soul.......hp..........soul......hp... ..soul.....

but I'm out of manna after 2-3 hp pots do I minor to fast or what?

In other games rogues are better ballanced cause there is no dagger defence. You say stealth/dps? Rogues should be much stronger and they should disable dag deff. I've played Guild Wars. There were builds for assasins which gave them ability to kill in 2-3 sec. It is not possible in KO.

How do you do your minor/hp combo then? I was trying to do something like:

minor minor minor minor minor minor minor minor/////NO MANA
    hp..........soul.......hp..........soul......hp... ..soul.....

but I'm out of manna after 2-3 hp pots do I minor to fast or what?

In other games rogues are better ballanced cause there is no dagger defence. You say stealth/dps? Rogues should be much stronger and they should disable dag deff. I've played Guild Wars. There were builds for assasins which gave them ability to kill in 2-3 sec. It is not possible in KO.[/b]
    with good ap and a nice CP hit it is easily possible to kill some players in 3-4 hits..

angelsdream

Just use hp pot + minor dude, thats way easier to pk hp poting + right click minor than full minor ur ass all the time...

SoullessOne

Just use hp pot + minor dude, thats way easier to pk hp poting + right click minor than full minor ur ass all the time...[/b]
    Follow his instructions, Angel knows what he s talking about

Banned

1. Leave KO
    2. Reskill to archer
    3. Made a high dmg/small hp-def build and spike/thrust/town ?[/b]
    what bout bps? even worse hp since they have to distribute points into int just to wear some crap armors->watse of stat pts, they have less mana and WAY LESS def than sins in general. the only good bout bps are heals in duffs, BUT IN versus, SINS will usually bitch and say "no duffs or heals, thas cheating, use hp 720".. they whine like little girls while they are spiking and thurst bps for 1000+ and 700+ dmg, not to mention spamming minor heals, which means they regain mps and hp but never have to use hp pots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast