Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ko4Life Vent Bans

This is a discussion on Ko4Life Vent Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've taken a look at the ban list and I've seen quite a few people on it. If you'd like ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I've taken a look at the ban list and I've seen quite a few people on it. If you'd like to continue using ko4life vent and think your ban was unfair, and aren't banned from forums :lol: then ask me about it and I'll see what can be done.

Keep in mind that I don't have the same powers as the admins, so my ability to help may be limited.

Please don&#39;t close this >_<

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so wait anyone can get on it?
    only if they aint fucktards of course

Zaczaco11

Audio&#39;s the name or ButtSex Larry

ButtSexLarry has been unbanned, there wasn&#39;t a reason next to your name, so I assume you pissed off the wrong person. Anyway, I hope more ppl come to ko4life, but that&#39;s not to say it&#39;s empty.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

I&#39;ve taken a look at the ban list and I&#39;ve seen quite a few people on it. If you&#39;d like to continue using ko4life vent and think your ban was unfair, and aren&#39;t banned from forums :lol: then ask me about it and I&#39;ll see what can be done.

Keep in mind that I don&#39;t have the same powers as the admins, so my ability to help may be limited.

Please don&#39;t close this >_<[/b]
    vent is unsafe anyway ,,, it has ftp exploits people can upload trojans to your pc..
    just use team speak ;]

And wear an aluminium cap or aliens can and will read your mind.

mammlea2

vent is unsafe anyway ,,, it has ftp exploits people can upload trojans to your pc..
    just use team speak ;][/b]
    FBI can prolly send a special agent thorugh vent and kick your ass too

Yo i love Parasitic&#39;s MooZik Chanel ...

Banned

Para you have to keep in mind if anyone ask you to unban them and a Admin banned them i.e phantom festo Felix or especially Eric you need to contact them first :P Other then that just look at the reason. If anyone wants unban from me para PM me on MSN.

I will pin this topic just for today since the stickys in GC are getting alot now but after today i will put this in offtopic pinned for longer.

i heard Chuck Norris can round kick you in the face over vent.

Zaczaco11

to lazy to quote buddah but enough people have, so you wont have to scroll up too far.

teamspeak is now ftp, thx to people like me stealing admin thru bruteforce. bruteforcing a ftp doesnt work, logs catch you and the &#39;wait time&#39; between each check is too long, it&#39;d take a year to run thru a ftp hydra.

as for trojans and such: thats true to an extent, if you host vent from your computer the viruses on your computer and the guests computer are transferred in most cases, but the ko4life vent is hosted by a company its safe.
    the only threat to a computer like this would be someone flooding it which, if you have a crappy computer, will crash your computer, i havent seen a legit flooder in a while, and to prevent flooding you just have to limit ip&#39;s, disable chat for guests, and make it so you can&#39;t comment in the lobby(first channel).

moral of the story is don&#39;t spread damaging uniformed rumors pls

and para, i gots unbanned thx

Para you have to keep in mind if anyone ask you to unban them and a Admin banned them i.e phantom festo Felix or especially Eric you need to contact them first :P Other then that just look at the reason. If anyone wants unban from me para PM me on MSN.

I will pin this topic just for today since the stickys in GC are getting alot now but after today i will put this in offtopic pinned for longer.[/b]
    If it was an admin I&#39;ll talk to them via pm, msn, or IRC. If they feel they don&#39;t deserve to be unbanned, then so be it.

i heard Chuck Norris can round kick you in the face over vent.[/b]
    That&#39;s an instant classic LOL :lol:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

haaaa im listening to paras ff7 music PWNS SO HARDDD!!!

haaaa im listening to paras ff7 music PWNS SO HARDDD!!![/b]
    Who are you in vent? o.O

Gangsta

someone can send $500 to a gm through vent to delete people&#39;s items too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast