Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

This is a discussion on Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The odds are higher that our alliance would of been listed but we weren't for a reason?...
Page: 4

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

The odds are higher that our alliance would of been listed but we weren't for a reason?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    The odds are higher that our alliance would of been listed but we weren't for a reason?
    95% of clans arent there bro

and it isnt finished yet also.

It's never going to be finished, it's going to be a continuing thing lol.

PS. ProKSers... Haha xD

best alliance lol then why you need hawk and integrity and thier sub clans for csw then??? why not just do it with hf mh and nh since your the best.

Best alliance doesn't necessarelly mean most firepower. The whole CSW system that is in CW right now is pathetic. I KNOW more than 90% of the server would be happy if it was back to 1vs10 basically, everyone ksing and fighting for the castle to benefit their own clan.. But lets face it, ever since BadFamily started this crap everyone has had no choice but to make an alliance with other clans.

If it were up to me, I'd make it 1 vs all really, ofcourse you could always have your subclans help you out but that's more of a personal taste.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Best alliance doesn't necessarelly mean most firepower. The whole CSW system that is in CW right now is pathetic. I KNOW more than 90% of the server would be happy if it was back to 1vs10 basically, everyone ksing and fighting for the castle to benefit their own clan.. But lets face it, ever since BadFamily started this crap everyone has had no choice but to make an alliance with other clans.

If it were up to me, I'd make it 1 vs all really, ofcourse you could always have your subclans help you out but that's more of a personal taste.
    BadFamily started it ? dude if u dont playing cwest from first day then shut up lol .
    since the first csw in cwest there was the alliance clans at csw

Undes + Chouls vs AFK + Vicarious ... next time instand talkin crap just ask ppls who playing since first day .. ty bb come again .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    dude if u dont playing cwest from first day then shut up l
    ouch ted...

Infected, stfu you noob. I never said there has never been any allianced on the server, what I MEANT was that ever since BF created such a huge alliance(Remember, it wasn't always THIS big), all the remaining clans had no choice but the ally with eachother to even have a remote chance of getting the castle.

bf had 2 alliances is all bbp and bando if i remember correctly. you got like 4 main clans and what 2 sub clans?

idk who how big alliance had/has exactly but the fact is most of csw which I attended were 5 prty( 2bf 2bbp 1bandoleros) vs 10+ prties

@mythlost: Exactly, THEY had the hugest alliance(at that moment) on CW for a few months until people got feed up with it and decided to make up alliances between themselfs to stop them. Also, this was when BF was more active and BBP was able to bring 2-3 partys to each CSW (give or take a party every now and then).

@hoDoo: Yeah, BBP barelly has any partys coming over there anymore and pretty much the same with BF. It's mostly 6 partys of humans just standing there and hoping that some orcs will come so that they can gain some NPs out of it.

Anywayz, lets get back on topic, shall we?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

@mythlost: Exactly, THEY had the hugest alliance(at that moment) on CW for a few months until people got feed up with it and decided to make up alliances between themselfs to stop them. Also, this was when BF was more active and BBP was able to bring 2-3 partys to each CSW (give or take a party every now and then).

@hoDoo: Yeah, BBP barelly has any partys coming over there anymore and pretty much the same with BF. It's mostly 6 partys of humans just standing there and hoping that some orcs will come so that they can gain some NPs out of it.

Anywayz, lets get back on topic, shall we?
    lol u just trying to show that u didnt made ur self a 100% dumb .

Bf had more 2 clans helping them and humans had 4 clans or even more

Mh/hf/intgenrgyagyga whatever those scamzor clan/hawk / more random allies(nuthouse etc...) .

which means that u guys cant handle 3clans vs 3 clans cuz u need more to beat the orcs(u probably gonna say orcs bring more players bla bla ...) ... ty bb (made my point here) .

and if you saying that u guys not alliance its a dirty lie .
    Last edited by Adi; 03-18-2011 at 08:48 AM.

lol wtf alot clan not suposed to be there

Infected, do me a favor please? When you're trying to talk trash, atleast have someone grammarcheck what you write because seriously, I've seen 8 year olds write shit better than you.

Also, Integrity weren't with us at the beginning, it was just MH + HF + HAWK. What alliances HAWK decide to make is nothing we can control really.

I'd still rather have this huge alliance than give it to money hungry fags like you.

Now, get back ontopic or stay the fuck out of it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Infected, do me a favor please? When you're trying to talk trash, atleast have someone grammarcheck what you write because seriously, I've seen 8 year olds write shit better than you.

Also, Integrity weren't with us at the beginning, it was just MH + HF + HAWK. What alliances HAWK decide to make is nothing we can control really.

I'd still rather have this huge alliance than give it to money hungry fags like you.

Now, get back ontopic or stay the fuck out of it.
    Oh sorry my english master that i didnt born in england or where ever u live as long u understand what i mean u can eat shit .
    And its dosent change anything u still got the point that humans cant do shit to the orcs clans =)
    Now we can back on topic ty bb.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast