Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

This is a discussion on Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ Oh sorry my english master that i didnt born in england or where ever u live ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Oh sorry my english master that i didnt born in england or where ever u live as long u understand what i mean u can eat shit .
    And its dosent change anything u still got the point that humans cant do shit to the orcs clans =)
    Now we can back on topic ty bb.
    i remember when BF had this alliance in csw
    BF
    PFB
    IW
    IW's second clan
    im not saying i agree with csw being like this, its boring and im not even doing it anymore, who the fuck cares about few mils, its just a waste of life sitting for an hour, but we cant do anything right now, our clan doesnt have a leader cuz its bugged and we dont and cant owm the castle to control csw alliance, its hawk's fault for being inviting all humans to csw alliance

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Please, stop butchering the english language and gtfo, seriously.

PS. Yes, the orc clans are sooo GG that they didn't get rolled by my party, a party filled WITH RANDOMS. /Sarcasm_Off!

TheArcher

I love the free money for CSW, its just the orcs complaining they dont get any haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher View Post
    I love the free money for CSW, its just the orcs complaining they dont get any haha
    Yeah me2, I love to see them QQ ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    lol u just trying to show that u didnt made ur self a 100% dumb .

Bf had more 2 clans helping them and humans had 4 clans or even more

Mh/hf/intgenrgyagyga whatever those scamzor clan/hawk / more random allies(nuthouse etc...) .

which means that u guys cant handle 3clans vs 3 clans cuz u need more to beat the orcs(u probably gonna say orcs bring more players bla bla ...) ... ty bb (made my point here) .

and if you saying that u guys not alliance its a dirty lie .

your arguing about bullshit when your clan is on the dirty list. I created HF in the first week of the server and built it properly from the ground up putting the right people into place forming a Clan Council(95% still play today intact) that formed possibly the most organized clan forums that grew into the most organized Alliance forums. HF has been around just as long as the clans you mentioned but we arent on that list O.o First time we went orc, we allied with Undez until Undez wasnt living up to their word, so we left them. Eventually they fell from grace, disbanded and went human.

Not too mention when we were allied with you when we first came human you guys NEVER lived up to your word. Even the self proclaimed "Man of My Word" - Patel - tried to lie about paying us. You didnt even want to pay Madhouse when they were young but you wanted them there while we paid them with our money - and we did! We left you. Soon there after you went orc. Badfamily is a mixture of alot of those outcast guys none of us honest players liked from Undez/Gladiators/AFK, etc.

still to this day your hated and now the haters have ammunition with this list to flame you. I find it ironic and funny all at the same time.

peace out!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Most may already know this, but undez should have been disbanded when heartlesskillah quit. (Im not gona go into details why it ended up the way it did). Our one and only ally was chulos and the purpose of the alliance was to promote exp parties for both clans. (this later developled into a csw alliance since it was hard to be in an"exp party alliance" while not being allied for csw.)

In addition, it is sad to see that the fake undez ruined the name of the clan which Jeff(stonecoldkillah) and Smoked(heartlesskillah) built since cypher/ronark. Anyways, no use crying now.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    In addition, it is sad to see that the fake undez ruined the name of the clan which Jeff(stonecoldkillah) and Smoked(heartlesskillah) built since cypher/ronark. Anyways, no use crying now.
    You kidding me? What reputation? In the beginning of Cypher Jeff was a known scammer and got caught in many koxp parties.

What's funny is his excuse...he blamed it on his sharer and his "sharer" was his brother, but he couldn't do anything because his brother is bigger than him and can beat him up.

I give him an A+++ for a unique story like that. A story I still remember because I LMAO off when I read it. Oh yeah...on my old ko4life account I still have the PM from petsmar2 from Cypher acknowledging Jeff's Cypher days.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You kidding me? What reputation? In the beginning of Cypher Jeff was a known scammer and got caught in many koxp parties.

What's funny is his excuse...he blamed it on his sharer and his "sharer" was his brother, but he couldn't do anything because his brother is bigger than him and can beat him up.

I give him an A+++ for a unique story like that. A story I still remember because I LMAO off when I read it. Oh yeah...on my old ko4life account I still have the PM from petsmar2 from Cypher acknowledging Jeff's Cypher days.
    ahhh you mad bro jeff and undez rape you in every server or what? and i would say they got a pretty good rep since their are tonas and tons of peop who try to copy the killah names and use the clan name

Yeah I played Cypher for like 10days when it first came out until I notice it was KOXP heaven...went back to Ares (best decision ever - look at Cypher's rep now).

However, you can't ignore Jeff's reputation because he was "very famous" on the official forum.

Little archer Senior Member

so why are we talking about people that dont give a shit of what can be said about them anymore?

Razor~
    People can't just have a conversation for the sake of having one? As usual your 2 cents is appreciated Razor.

TheArcher

topics always get changed

Banned Senior Member

If you guys want to remove your clan title from this list it is not hard lol. Just log in your account press H, clan and then quit clan. And why do they have put entire clan name for 1 person doing Third party tool use, and Nation Point Transfer? Why do they have to make entire clan reputation down for just 1 idiot? I guess they have nothing to do lol ko suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i agree whit you patel

im leader and im not check all player in my clan 24/24 if you have npt player or koxper sometime when you add the guys you don t know it the guys cheat i add frankxD 2 day later i got pm because he npt on c2 i kick the guys in the same min after i receive the pm i add 2 archer 75+ don t remember the name 5 min after 1koxper in ape and the other 1 on c2 i kick again the 2 guys but when i add this 3 guys never i think they koxper or npt so ist bad for the clan rep
    b4 i see some 1 say 90% of all my clan cheat :bro you can say what you want about this give me name and after you can talk about this ty

NastyBastard

agreed with patel and tidoggg, not cool to put a whole's clan name only cuz of 1 or 2 retards-

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast