Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

This is a discussion on Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kingoftheworld If you guys want to remove your clan title from this list it is not hard ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    If you guys want to remove your clan title from this list it is not hard lol. Just log in your account press H, clan and then quit clan. And why do they have put entire clan name for 1 person doing Third party tool use, and Nation Point Transfer? Why do they have to make entire clan reputation down for just 1 idiot? I guess they have nothing to do lol ko suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What make a clan's reputation is its members. If the clan leader and the assist fail to keep his/her clan clean, then they deserve the reputation that come with. Now its personnal choice of every members to either stay in the clan flagged as cheating, or leave the clan to try to keep their own reputation.

Would you go in heart surgery at an hospital that you know one of their doctor use cocaine? Can you understand this doctor can destroy the hospital reputation ?

Anyway, i'll consider members of a flagged clan as a cheater.

Epic topic is epic!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

+1 to this.

PS. I love how both clan leaders from the list started QQing about it, listen to the man above and PAY ATTENTION while doing it! A good clan is a clan which knows their members, from top to bottom!

Little archer Senior Member

ted is #1 worst sin

/thread

u can close this now

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    What make a clan's reputation is its members. If the clan leader and the assist fail to keep his/her clan clean, then they deserve the reputation that come with. Now its personnal choice of every members to either stay in the clan flagged as cheating, or leave the clan to try to keep their own reputation.

Would you go in heart surgery at an hospital that you know one of their doctor use cocaine? Can you understand this doctor can destroy the hospital reputation ?

lol yes this is my point how do you know that this doctor use cocaine? same thing to some of the clan leader who might dont know who ever they are adding is using third party tool. and im sure if they find out clan leader will kick him.. and if gms are doing there jobs then they will get band before even clan leader finds out..

lol yes this is my point how do you know that this doctor use cocaine? same thing to some of the clan leader who might dont know who ever they are adding is using third party tool. and im sure if they find out clan leader will kick him.. and if gms are doing there jobs then they will get band before even clan leader finds out..
    his point was that YOU KNEW that the doctor used cocaine. Not guessing if the doctor did.

Im guessing its more then just one issue that causes the clans to be on there. After years of being on the Hellsfury council, we've had our fair share of cheats that were kicked. Its easy being a clan of highprofile such as us , BadFamily, MH, Rampage, etc etc. to keep cheaters out. People are dying to find someone in these clans to start the degradation of the clan name thru flames. You cant tell me as leader of a high profile clan that you havent taken pm's out the ass about this guy or that guy cheating. That part is easy, it takes care of itself.

here's a good example: Badfamily knew their mages blink bugged in CSW. Ive caught Hoodoo, aka LOL cata bugging in csw years ago. That right there is 2. you guys know this stuff, u just dont do anything about it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    his point was that YOU KNEW that the doctor used cocaine. Not guessing if the doctor did.

Im guessing its more then just one issue that causes the clans to be on there. After years of being on the Hellsfury council, we've had our fair share of cheats that were kicked. Its easy being a clan of highprofile such as us , BadFamily, MH, Rampage, etc etc. to keep cheaters out. People are dying to find someone in these clans to start the degradation of the clan name thru flames. You cant tell me as leader of a high profile clan that you havent taken pm's out the ass about this guy or that guy cheating. That part is easy, it takes care of itself.

here's a good example: Badfamily knew their mages blink bugged in CSW. Ive caught Hoodoo, aka LOL cata bugging in csw years ago. That right there is 2. you guys know this stuff, u just dont do anything about it.

yea and we are not talking about years ago some of the clan didnt even exist. this is new list. may be this month

Yep.

My point is just that nowaday, alot clan leader add anyone that are high level, with good gear and lots of np without enough investigation on the player itself. When I used to play back in 2005- 2008 entering in a good clan was not something easy.

When I entered Maelstrom in cypher, it needed to have a good reputation to enter at first... this reputation I maded it through Buttkickers and took times. I wasn't one of thoses babashoppers who bought their supercharged char and entered one of the top 10 clan of the server....

Nowaday, the competition of who's gonna be the best took too much importance, and some clan leader are ready to took away the clan reputation to BE the best...

Yes, some clan will be flagged and their leader have no idea of who is cheating in their clan, it can happens. If its happened why crying ?? Take your place as a leader and investigate. If you wanna keep the good reputation, make a counsil, take screenshot of conversation, make a plan to discover the cheater, take action, and post the result on the forum so everyone know. This is what a good leader should do. Microsoft was not build the easy way too.

hint: TP to friend scrolls are cheap, and can be VERY usefull to catch them.

Banned Senior Member

yes on this part i agree this is what all clan leader should do, but some time people sell their char and some idiot and up being a owner, then what? you still going to blame clan leader?

yes on this part i agree this is what all clan leader should do, but some time people sell their char and some idiot and up being a owner, then what? you steel going to blem clan leader?
    Personally, if I would have to sell my char, I would quit the clan first, and I think its a mark of respect to your clan and your friend. The leader should know when one of his member sell his char.... just remove it from clan list ?!?

If its a question of np, then accept the new owner but keep an eye on it, investigate on it, and keep the community know it. People hate K2 because they are not giving details about what they make to clean the game, and this lach of information makes people think they do nothing, its just the same for clans.

Your best friend tell you to invest in the same mutual fund as him and claim he maded a 11% rate of return last year. Would you investigate at first or give this fund 100k usd ?

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post

Your an idiot period. The idea of the list is if anyone gets sent to jail/uses tpt and gets a 48hr they go on the list black listing the whole clan. Obv you have never actually led a clan and dont actually realise what it takes to find out who in your clan is cheating and who isnt without another member or random telling you. Anyone at any point during the game can take the wrong path and get sent to jail or decide to turn tpt on. Btw im no associated with any clans on the list im just sayin that all you flaming have no idea.

And TED im sure you wouldnt have known if someone in FS was cheating/hacking when you was leading it for a bit so i cant beleive you even agree with this moron.

-Jak

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Reason has to be : Account termination due to illegal activity.

that means they were perma banned, not 48 hour banned.

When does k2 ever perma ban hackers lol? Used to a couple years ago...

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

it says in the post rofl.

but we know from sammy otherwise.

Yh they never perma ban no-one but i mean fair enough if its like that. Wonder who got perma'd from BF lolz

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast