Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List

This is a discussion on Athenrye's Dirty Clans-List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Exactly Lavie, it's not that if someone gets sent to jail or smth they get put on the damn list.. ...
Page: 7

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Exactly Lavie, it's not that if someone gets sent to jail or smth they get put on the damn list.. Athenrye HIMSELF vittnessed a member from the clans doing something illegal, that's the reason why they were put on the list and not for any other reason.

PS. You know just aswell as I do that I really had no time to run a clan, so yeah... That is true, but Danny would of kept it clean if he had actually lead the clan as it was intended to. But now we're going offtopic.. more offtopic lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Your an idiot period. The idea of the list is if anyone gets sent to jail/uses tpt and gets a 48hr they go on the list black listing the whole clan. Obv you have never actually led a clan and dont actually realise what it takes to find out who in your clan is cheating and who isnt without another member or random telling you. Anyone at any point during the game can take the wrong path and get sent to jail or decide to turn tpt on. Btw im no associated with any clans on the list im just sayin that all you flaming have no idea.

And TED im sure you wouldnt have known if someone in FS was cheating/hacking when you was leading it for a bit so i cant beleive you even agree with this moron.

-Jak
    If threat me as an idiot make you feel better, go ahead. For your information yes, I lead some clan including RecognizeUs back in the past. I never said its easy to know who is cheating and who is not, but making a good clan reputation require time and effort.

Also about 48h ban.... better inform yourself a bit better before agressing me with false information.

What is so hard for flagged clan to show everyone their action against that by posting screenshot of the investigation and keep community informed about their actions ? Just to me, a clan leader that post this on forum and show their seriousness about the situation increase in my opinion, even if they are flagged.

I dont know what is your problem to treat people posting their opinion on a forum as idiot and moron because they diverge of your opinion, but I'll assume you will mature with time, and accept people may not think like you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirThebest View Post
    lol integrity full +9s not write in this list wow N1 list
    They only put ppl on the list for Third party tool use and National Point transfer I think

TheArcher

This has turned into a nice thread =)

IMO this dirty clan list idea is awesome, shows what clans actually give a shit about rep, and which just care about being the best. A good clan should always have their members run through an application process. If you lead a clan and just add anyone that has good items/lvl without any kind of background check, well then you really shouldn't lead a clan in the first place, cuz your most likely gonna end up on that list.
    Last edited by snipes12123; 03-20-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    IMO this dirty clan list idea is awesome, shows what clans actually give a shit about rep, and which just care about being the best. A good clan should always have their members run through an application process. If you lead a clan and just add anyone that has good items/lvl without any kind of background check, well then you really shouldn't lead a clan in the first place, cuz your most likely gonna end up on that list.

Also to BF, you guys might wanna talk to your leader...(no flames intended here, just showing you something)

From ask a gm post 1728
    @Tatonks
    I saw the list of bad clans in ares. I loved it. Would it be possible to give us a percentage of the clan members that got banned? You picking up what I'm laying down?
    I can dig it, and I did try it at first. When I began charting everything I worked to keep track of the number of users banned in each clan respectively, but it became too time consuming. Given the size of the lists and the speed at which I have to keep up just tracking each cheater I'm after, keeping additional count just added an unnecessary consumption of time and energy. Perhaps later on if I can get a chance to fiddle with the data reports I can manage a way to automate the counting and retroactively put out the numbers... but for the moment, counting is more trouble than it's worth.

If nothing else, a lot of the bans came from catching bot parties and NP transfers, which usually consist of at least 3 cheaters bare minimum. There are exceedingly few cases in the list where only one player was banned in a clan.

Human ladder board today (I know its a bug, but it also means this guy was in BF at one point in time)
    Thats just a another bug lol, he has never been in bf, i can guaranty u that ^^

0fficier <3

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Thats just a another bug lol, he has never been in bf, i can guaranty u that ^^
    edited post cuz just found out the bug can show u in any clan, sry bout that

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567