Who MODERATOR's plays ARES SERVER and...

This is a discussion on Who MODERATOR's plays ARES SERVER and... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, i have few questions, who Moderator's and Administ. from KO4LIFE Plays in Ares Server , I never saw any ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

Hello,

i have few questions, who Moderator's and Administ. from KO4LIFE Plays in Ares Server , I never saw any Moderator or Admins from ko4life playing in Ares Server.

Anyone knows, if yes..

Please Put here the Moderator's or Administrator NICKNAME that Plays Ares Server Only!! and what clan is in .. ty.

note: Im just asking, and it will be cool to know who is who, may be is in my clan and i still dont know.. hehehhe..

thank you guys..

Please Drop the Moderator or Administ. NICKNAME and CLAN name that plays Ares Server ty.

flamthrow

None alltho Festo used to play ares (pfff all you remember is Fire Remember you in plates at lvl 4x in Costa? xD), and well Eric used to play on F9Devil .

ChickenMaster

None alltho Festo used to play ares (pfff all you remember is Fire Remember you in plates at lvl 4x in Costa? xD), and well Eric used to play on F9Devil .[/b]

OMG .. so there is no more Mod's that plays Ares Server ...

now im sure they play LOGOS.. :angry: :angry:

many friends going logos, im not going logos i stay Ares, wow.. i think i fought you in arena Flamthrow.. but not with your old acct rogue, i think the new 1.. yeahh i think i did.. i vs you in arena before.. mmm oh well it was good fight, :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Actually, the only staff member who still plays KO is Lutz on Diez, the rest of the admins/mods have all quit

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

some were forced to quit cuz they sucked so bad at KO *cough* emo_rouge *cough*

^_^

man u think this is official forums with gm from game? www.knightonlineworld.com spam tickets ftw if can't get ur char bad luck and stop getting drunk and changin ur pw

Precision

Zzz Seby don't flame please....not what Chicken asked.

That why I believe they appointed gaurdians so they can deal with issues from thier server. From ares we have Viseh

srry for flame but its true and no admin plays ko anymore i think here viseh quit ages ago :rollseyes:

Oh thought he was still playing... SEBY FOR MOD!!

Oh thought he was still playing... SEBY FOR MOD!![/b]
    pffft. Don't make me whip out the SS of me killing seby at lvl 52 or something. XD

Banned

some were forced to quit cuz they sucked so bad at KO *cough* emo_rouge *cough*
    ^_^[/b]

2nd to say so ~

BEFORE HE DELS BOTH OF OUR POSTS