Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Atlantica Online

This is a discussion on Atlantica Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, I don't know if I belive you... I've never heard of anyone doing that before, not even the top ...
Page: 2

lol, I don't know if I belive you... I've never heard of anyone doing that before, not even the top player in my server. Maybe the exp rates were changed?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ancient skill book (can be got from PUS - relic of huike box can drop them) = 1m exp = instant level 42.

2 of those = level 50 (well almost, easy enough to get the last bit of xp for 50)

http://aop.muwing.com/experience-table

The problem is you will be high level, but your mercenaries won't. And it can be a pain to level them up.

I'm sitting on 2 ancient skill books at the moment wondering whether to use them on my main or my mercs. I think i'm gonna save one for my next merc so it can instant catch up :P

Playing on mycenae, called Lovage (say hello if you see me!)

Ancient skill book (can be got from PUS - relic of huike box can drop them) = 1m exp = instant level 42.

2 of those = level 50 (well almost, easy enough to get the last bit of xp for 50)

http://aop.muwing.com/experience-table

The problem is you will be high level, but your mercenaries won't. And it can be a pain to level them up.

I'm sitting on 2 ancient skill books at the moment wondering whether to use them on my main or my mercs. I think i'm gonna save one for my next merc so it can instant catch up :P

Playing on mycenae, called Lovage (say hello if you see me!)[/b]
    Ah, I see :P So that's how it is... then I say sorry to Fisshy for doubting you :P

Even if you dont use it you still have to level up ur other characters because you get them on diffrent levels anyway

startrizerg

yup i play it started 3 weak ago i think - i m on new server in netherworld clan

WizzanAkaBenTzeR

this game is fun

Good thing about this game is that the majority of the community speaks english.
    And I like the game system, turned-based pvp and pve. (And better graphics than most of the mmorpg's out there)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Free to play?

Free to play?[/b]
    yea

lil_mageskillz

Does any 1 know how to pacth the game? it says the game is under maintanence and wont pacth which it isn't in maintenance.

Try reinstalling it, that could solve the problem I've had the exact same problem and I just reinstalled it a couple of times and it worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12