Don't waste your time buying/using USKO cards from Target

This is a discussion on Don't waste your time buying/using USKO cards from Target within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's the reply I got when I used a USKO card bought at Target, to get G1 credits to buy ...
Page: 1

Rainman

Here's the reply I got when I used a USKO card bought at Target, to get G1 credits to buy knight cash with, and didn't receive my bonus. My reply follows and I am waiting to see if they further respond, (which I doubt):

Payments/Billing Issues

Payment Issue Type: Promo/Retail Code Issues
    Subject: Pathos Gloves
    Description: Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team regarding your voucher for Pathos Gloves. We sincerely apologize for the delayed response and are sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, you only receive the bonus items through the purchase through the Power-Up Store, therefore, since the Target Cards are redeemed through GamersFirst you do not receive any Bonus Items.

We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Best Regards,

GEP AuroraSky
    K2 Payments Support
    www.gamersfirst.com
    www.knightonlineworld.com

Are you freakin kidding me???? Sure I used a target card to get "G1" credits. And I was IN THE POWERUP STORE" when I used my G1 CREDITS to pay for my knight cash!!! I can not see how the method I used to buy my knight cash, be it G1 credits, credit card, ESN or whatever should affect the bonus you said you would give. Nowhere in the powerup store does it say that you cant get the bonuses if you redeem a gift card.

This is total hogwash. You can forget anyone buying your cards now, because once I spread the word on this NO ONE will buy them!

Who exactly runs your act over there anyway? A bunch of 7 year olds??? Why don't use post some picture outlines of KO characters and have a contest to see who can color the best? Give a Chitin shield to whoever stays inside the lines the best? Your company gets more ridiculous daily!

K2'ed :lol:

Now i understand why i didn't get my pack of 150 def scrolls for buying 1600g1 credits via playspan/esn. Not a big waste, plus after NT i noticed i have a finished lamia quest and 5,5m xp worth more than that crap

Holy Shit RAINMAN!!!!

How the hell are ya old friend. Hope things are well and you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear you got screwed over by K2...same shit different day huh?

On topic...Hurry up and sell all your shit before K2 shuts the KO servers down. There are way too many problems with this game.

Take care...

Banned

OMG NOT PATHOS GLOVES

ARGHGHGHGHGHHG what has this world come too

try losing 2600 kc for no reason ...

OMG NOT PATHOS GLOVES

ARGHGHGHGHGHHG what has this world come too
    try losing 2600 kc for no reason ...[/b]
    It's not what he wan't given, it's the principle.

Rainman I wouldn't bother posting helpful information on these forums...its filled with useless twats that have nothing better to do than make posts like the one above.

Rainman

Rainman I wouldn't bother posting helpful information on these forums...its filled with useless twats that have nothing better to do than make posts like the one above.[/b]

Hey Atari!!!! Good to see you are still around!! I was wondering if you still checked in here from time to time.

I know what you mean about these forums, but for some reason that reply they sent me really ticked me off, so I figured someone might like to know!

I half expected a bunch of lame ass flames, just goes with the territory I guess.

the free item only gets sent if you use cc, click&buy or kesn

i had same problem since CC payment dont work and ESN code dont work VIA PUS, i bought ESN and used in g1, no bonus item.

Well its k2, dont expect too much... (even if its fake publicity i guess)

Banned

Rainman I wouldn't bother posting helpful information on these forums...its filled with useless twats that have nothing better to do than make posts like the one above.[/b]
    It just gets on my nerves when people complain complain complain... just get the fuck over it.

If you don't like it then leave, damn.

It just gets on my nerves when people complain complain complain... just get the fuck over it.

If you don't like it then leave, damn.[/b]
    He's also giving out a warning to people so they don't get screwed over like he did. Jeez...

Banned

He's also giving out a warning to people so they don't get screwed over like he did. Jeez...[/b]
    Only warning is in the title, rest is just complaining...

Although, I do apologize for acting to harshly.

BigApple

Like i said in another post, idiot business development and marketing people ruin websites with all this cross-linking and promotion ideas. If k2 didnt have good production people actually making the game, ko would die quick.

Like i said in another post, idiot business development and marketing people ruin websites with all this cross-linking and promotion ideas. If k2 didnt have good production people actually making the game, ko would die quick.[/b]
    K2 don't have anyone doing shit to the game, what are you talking about? KO is basically ran by Mgames. They do the patches, They give the okay to what k2 wants to do / deny what they want to do. K2 is an abuncha fucking retard's - When you go to their office it's like seeing a place reserved for the special Olympics.

LinkBacks (?)