Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Att. to all abusers

This is a discussion on Att. to all abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, We are aware of a few bugs in the game that may cause some issues that ...
Page: 1

GratiS

Default Att. to all abusers

Dear Knight Online Players,

We are aware of a few bugs in the game that may cause some issues that could lead to unfair play. Our team is working diligently on these issues and we plan to implement these fixes soon. These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug.

We thank the vast majority of players in the Knight Online World who are playing the game fairly.

-The Knight Online Team

in turkish

Sevgili Knight Online oyuncuları

Bazı bugların neden olduğu adıl olmayan kazançlarının farkındayız. Takımımız sıkıca bunu duzeltmek için çalışıyor ve yakında düzeltilecek. Bu düzeltme bugları kullananları tespit ve cezalandırmayıda içeriyor.

Yapanların içinde patlaması dileklerimle. ( Bire bir çeviri değil ama turkce karşılığı bu )
    GratiS
    Clan Leader Of ConQuesT

why i post this here? i belive some of you also abuse those bugs.

the_one_and_only

the only way they can punish them is to ip ban turkey, then 80% of the problems in the game will be gone

GratiS

i am turk too who wants a fair play for all.

the_one_and_only

thought u guys got ip banned from ko4life? h43r:

Cocaine

He is using a proxy. Gratis, go away, your kind is not wanted here.

GratiS

u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but not racist as much as u do. ok i ll leave you may relax. just wanted to notice to abusers from ur kind.

the_one_and_only

so, did u air a commercial on turkish television telling all the kids they might get banned? or did you not warn 80% of the cheaters in this game, which are "your kind"

Originally posted by Cocaine
    wow u sound so 1950's in that sentence <_<

i like the cookies in the box down your siggy :rollseyes:

( yes it is an attempt to stop the flaming :wub: )

im confused on how they are gonna punish the quest abusers, i dont personally know how the quest bug is done nor do i care cause all mine are done XD but if my guess is right dosent it involve u not completing the quest? if so than erasing the exp recieved from quests would hurt the legit ones... once again if im wrong im srry i dont know how to bug abuse

-fucking turks

Colomka

Lol so the person who reportied it here on forum, named Aymanes. or smthnig.

he did the bug, to show it, (he posted ss of two noobs helmets) . rofl

so he will get punsihed now ? cause he "Abused" the bug ? he did quest more than twice . fully completed.

i told it would happen zz.

Cocaine

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    wow u sound so 1950's in that sentence <_<[/b]

I can only try.

Nothing to worry about I'd say, it's known already that K2 can't do shit right <_<

iwanttopk

Default Re: Att. to all abusers

Originally posted by GratiS
    These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug.

that means after 3 months of arguing who is going to be the one to not be lazy and find the abusers and then, begin the long 3 year search down the list of turks who abused.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast