Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Att. to all abusers

This is a discussion on Att. to all abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GratiS These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: Att. to all abusers

Originally posted by GratiS
    These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug.
    5 bucks say they don't "punish" anyone.

Rogue

Stop Flamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iwanttopk

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS
    These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug.
    5 bucks say they don't "punish" anyone.[/b]
    dude you posted like .5 seconds after me lol, and with same quote

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by iwanttopk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iwanttopk)</div>
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

5 bucks say they don't "punish" anyone.
    dude you posted like .5 seconds after me lol, and with same quote[/b]

Couldn't type faster, my other hand was busy, if you know what I mean :mellow:

heh. I think the part about finding the sploiters is utter bullshit. =/ woot for being a lvl 64 n00b <_< party plssssss

NooBZilla

owned hope they all get banned

Colomka

hmm, i thnik they cant track ppl doing xp bug

They can only track dupe method. So alll those ppl that been expermimeting trying to dupe, will be caaght probably.

NooBZilla

Originally posted by Colomka
    hmm, i thnik they cant track ppl doing xp bug

These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug. *

They can only track dupe method. So alll those ppl that been expermimeting trying to dupe, will be caaght probably.
    they can track people doing the xp bug... each NPC has a log of who has clicked,dont the quest... it would take time and awhile for them to look at all the log's for each quest since there is so many people doing it but if they see someone's name pop up more then once doing the same quest over and over they will do something to that person....

its not hard just takes time

Affenotto

well i think that they should just do a huge server roll back like when they had the retal item dupe they rolled the entire server back 24hours though this one would just be larger

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Affenotto
    well i think that they should just do a huge server roll back like when they had the retal item dupe they rolled the entire server back 24hours though this one would just be larger
    all the way back to beginning of rofd? dont be stupid <_<

NooBZilla

they said they would do punish the ones doing the quest, so their would be no point for them to do a huge rollback since that would hurt everyone that didnt even do anything...

they will do most likly what i said <_< ... erase w/e exp amount they got, or ban them

Lawless

FFS....the logs would certainly show a quest completion, if not then the effects of abusing this bug are rather obvious. Impossible amounts of XP per time frame is rather obvious, as is having 37 of each shell part and green chests. A server snapshot database of before and now is all they bloody well need to tag every single one of them. I personnaly hope those toons get deleted outright or at least permabanned. premium or not.

NooBZilla

yup they will get all the abusers, just gonna take time since so many people are doing it <_<

Lawless

actually shouldnt take that long at all for a bit of database software to flag some dubious numbers.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Lawless
    actually shouldnt take that *long at all for a bit of database software to flag some dubious numbers.
    thatd be a good company...this is k2 and theyll most likely be doin it manually lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast