Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Att. to all abusers

This is a discussion on Att. to all abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; scan for all the turkish ips and roll their asses back to KE jus for laffs...
Page: 4

scan for all the turkish ips and roll their asses back to KE jus for laffs

priest_

Originally posted by giga
    scan for all the turkish ips and roll their asses back to KE jus for laffs
    OR OR OR delete their accounts

north_shore

Originally posted by GratiS
    u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but not racist as much as u do. ok i ll leave you may relax. just wanted to notice to abusers from ur kind.
    so by saying that youve split it into turks/nonturks isnt that being rasist? :wub:

BattyBat

Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div>
    Originally posted by BattyBat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BattyBat)
    Originally posted by GratiS
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

u so funny. my kind ? hahahahha i am human as much as u r. but not racist as much as u do. ok i ll leave you may relax. just wanted to notice to abusers from ur kind.

arent u the one that wanted me investigated because you thought it was unfair i had links to K2 management? You sir are a retard, if you cannot see that i play fair you need to be hung/shot/lethal injection.

/end rant.

hang/shoot/lethal injection. ? for a game ? how old person do i argue with? u all smell bad to me something dirty in ur clan. u have something illegal but i cant proove. may be its because ur connection. ther r hiding u all well.
    lol? its more like been one of the best clans on the server for a sustained period of time and having the castle when it actually gave money. ahm had the castle for 8 months....

then your clan comes along, with felankor rings, and god knows what else, but the only difference is you have no way of making the amount of cash necessary to buy all the items your clan has.. dupe dupe dupe away gratis.[/b]

if you proove that i am involved to any dupe shit. ill gift you my char.
    and tell me which clan leader buys items for his clanies ???? if there is one i like to join. u just talk bulsht.
    Ppl like to play with me cuz we use ventrilo we have clan forum and maybe i am grown up person. (30yrs old)
    Many of my clan members has their own bussinies and they just play 4 fun. felankor felankor whats wrong with that felankor. is it dupe. ? if there is one ? why i am guilty ?[/b][/quote]

which clan leader buys items for his clannies?

our clan leader buys stuff from the market for us? why is that strange?

were all friends here, some irl as well..a lot of the guys have been gaming together for over 5+ years.. dont talk shit gratis.

p.s: no you cant join gratis h43r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234