attacking players in moradon

This is a discussion on attacking players in moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just missed ft so i was chillin by the inn and i was sitting down. some orc priest attacked ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

i just missed ft so i was chillin by the inn and i was sitting down. some orc priest attacked me for 0 dmg and i stood up... my clannie by me in vent saw him too.

he was going around hitting ppl and stuff. this might be somewhat close to the explanation of ppl getting killed in moradon and loosing 1/2 of their money and np sometimes?

couldnt get a good ss :X he was speed hacking around too

ok, i know this guy and he wasn't speed hacking, he just had swift.
    this is how this happened to him - he was in delos zone, and since he can't attend CSW and CSW was starting, he got TPed to moradon, and got bugged. he could just attack anybody like in delos with 0 dmg, and he couldnt walk through ppl too... like in delos. LOL

Magenta

lol, I saw him too, but I couldn't ask him cuz it was before ft.

damn cheaters piss me off

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

well might have been lag coz he popped far ahead and stuff

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

this is how this happened to him - he was in delos zone, and since he can't attend CSW and CSW was starting, he got TPed to moradon, and got bugged. he could just attack anybody like in delos with 0 dmg, and he couldnt walk through ppl too... like in delos. LOL[/b]
    that is how it happens.

they aren't cheating just got tp'ed out of delos

Sahabi

Red face

this is how this happened to him - he was in delos zone, and since he can't attend CSW and CSW was starting, he got TPed to moradon, and got bugged. he could just attack anybody like in delos with 0 dmg, and he couldnt walk through ppl too... like in delos. LOL[/b]
    Makes a lot of sense!

For a minute there I was afraid the Moradon Hit Team was back again. You guys remember when people would kill you in Moradon and ress you and kill you again? People didn't Merch in Moradon for about 3 weeks after that. :lol:

Banned

ive read about this , something to do with maps having coded numbers and you can change moradon to the same map as CZ he sees it as CZ and can attack people its a pointless thing too do as it doesnt reallyyyy have any effect

b0mb

I have seen it before. A guy just ran around moradon hitting everyone . Just a bug

Alhena

All Hail K2 for another Bug :lol:

Banned

complicated bug , but dont give dmg

Banned

complicated bug , but dont give dmg[/b]
    its no bug , just like when u fuck about with the time or something in the files it makes u look like u got +10 weapons , thats a way too do it change some information in one of the files

animakuz

this is a bug from csw kick out. this has been there for a wile i remember a long time ago a group of us were in abyss and got kicked out for csw start and tped to elmorad. we could hit each other and other ppl but no damage. was fun... for 5 mins lol

4HotSauce

what's that ? hacker gm ? xD