Attencion About Paypal..

This is a discussion on Attencion About Paypal.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here you guys.. If you re selling any item,gb or anything else via paypal u must be read the new ...
Page: 1

Genuine

Default Attencion About Paypal..

Here you guys..

If you re selling any item,gb or anything else via paypal u must be read the new policies of paypal..

Do Not Give Your Item Or GB to buyer.U must give buyer after 24 hour.. Because Buyer have chance to take money back.
    If the buyer repot i didnt buy it or anything else.. buyer money will go back to him..

Becarefull About This !!!!!

ViSeH

Sorry to dissapoint you he can charge back even after 24 hours

Genuine

Its really sucks :rollseyes:
    so we cant beleive the paypal then..

TunaFishyMe

zzz no you cant!!
    When he does a chargeback, he doesnt get his money back right away. Paypal will investigate the situation. You have a oppurtunity to fight for your side if you provide tracking records. Paypal does not support viritual items. So if they pay you for a virtual item and try to chargeback, just send "Virtual Item" in the tracking record textbox and K2 will just ignore the chargeback.

If they chargeback from the credit card, then your fucked.

Phosgene

he can chargeback 76 hours after transaction made

Genuine

my account is GBP when they send me the money in Dollars, would they keep the money on hold for a while or not
    h43r:

CrnaC

so...that mean, that U can sell safely something in game, ONLY if he pay u and u wait more than 76 hours to give him item/money/etc..

right?

only after that, he can't chargeback?

other solution is "virtual item"...right?

:blink: