Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Attention !

This is a discussion on Attention ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, the "GOLD FARMERS" have connections with the GM's. I shall explain my theory on this. I bought koxp and ...
Page: 1

jesusmerchant

Ok, the "GOLD FARMERS" have connections with the GM's. I shall explain my theory on this.

I bought koxp and went to spoilers out in moradon, i koxp there for less then 1 hour and i get banned. this has happend 3 times in the past month.

but yet you still see the same "gold famers" koxp there 24/7, not just at spoilers but everywhere in moradon.

ive recently seen them koxp Isiloon. YES ISILOON.

Anybody know anything about these connections the gold farmers may have with the gm's?

This also may not be true but this is what i have noticed.

ps: i only bought the koxp to experiment, i dont really koxp for any advantage over any other players.

it might be true... gms are gay...

Aba

interesting

jesusmerchant

I think the gold farmers are paying monthly to keep safe from bans

Banned

umm well i talk to a gm in girakon my self (new gm) n he is trying to fix that problem in girakon =)

*EDITED*
    i mean like i talk with gm n the gm is trying to ban all those gold bar farmers / sellers

Why would they have connections to GMs and not just get the gold from the GM directly then? Much easier I would think, so no I don't think they have GM connections. However, many of those farming teams do not use koxp but other indy programs that are constantly being changed to avoid detection by xtrap, that is much more plausible.

jesusmerchant

i was using heavenfire, its not detecatble. and then how come they can stay there 24/7 while i get banned in minutes.

you have a point there. because i see the same koxpers over and over again at the same spots.

Banned

Why would they have connections to GMs and not just get the gold from the GM directly then? Much easier I would think, so no I don't think they have GM connections. However, many of those farming teams do not use koxp but other indy programs that are constantly being changed to avoid detection by xtrap, that is much more plausible.[/b]
    head gms can check money transfered from gm characters i believe they can track anything any of the gms do in game ... correct me if im wrong

head gms can check money transfered from gm characters i believe they can track anything any of the gms do in game ... correct me if im wrong[/b]
    Adding to that.. the basic principle is this:

The KOLA can look to see if a GM is under-the-table dealing in game coins to private sellers and monitor it through logs.. but ignorance to one group of cheaters versus another is something that they really have no way of monitoring whatsoever.. so if your theory is infact true, that would be your principle.

MillionVoices

Ok, the "GOLD FARMERS" have connections with the GM's. I shall explain my theory on this.

I bought koxp and went to spoilers out in moradon, i koxp there for less then 1 hour and i get banned. this has happend 3 times in the past month.

but yet you still see the same "gold famers" koxp there 24/7, not just at spoilers but everywhere in moradon.

ive recently seen them koxp Isiloon. YES ISILOON.

Anybody know anything about these connections the gold farmers may have with the gm's?

This also may not be true but this is what i have noticed.

ps: i only bought the koxp to experiment, i dont really koxp for any advantage over any other players.[/b]
    The answer is very simple

Ill say it once :Gold Premium!

Add that to your experiment and lets see the outcome.

Adding to that.. the basic principle is this:

The KOLA can look to see if a GM is under-the-table dealing in game coins to private sellers and monitor it through logs.. but ignorance to one group of cheaters versus another is something that they really have no way of monitoring whatsoever.. so if your theory is infact true, that would be your principle.[/b]
    +1

joshy3

In HeavenFire there is a button that says gm detected or something like that
    when a gm gets on it dc`s u so u dont get banned
    that can also be a way they are avoiding gms

jesusmerchant

1) Why would the chinese buy premium so they could kill spoilers. Its not like there lvling to get high lvl there just sitting there in moradon all day.

2) Yes i know there is a button for when the GM gets on, but when i was Disconnected i still saw them standing there attacking on my screen, i dont know if my screen doesnt update once im disconnected or what but they where still attacking.

joshy3

2) Yes i know there is a button for when the GM gets on, but when i was Disconnected i still saw them standing there attacking on my screen, i dont know if my screen doesnt update once im disconnected or what but they where still attacking.[/b]
    You Probably Detected the gm first

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast