Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Attention !

This is a discussion on Attention ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The answer is very simple Ill say it once :Gold Premium! Add that to your experiment and lets see the ...
Page: 2

ooo

The answer is very simple

Ill say it once :Gold Premium!

Add that to your experiment and lets see the outcome.[/b]
    u saying try with gold premium? dont waste ur 26 bucks cuz i know a guy who did that to test gm and he got perm banned.

jesusmerchant

yah iunno, but honestly i see like partys of 8 mages with the same name and same clan just sitting there ontop of each other and there all mages with wood staffs and there just farming those +8 items in moradon and then i see them at spoilers also.

bazzeeka

most of them are probly a bunch of programmers who program there own hacks that arnt open to public... and i have seen what some of them can do ^^

maybe the guy that owns ko is partnered with the guy who owns koxp, so whenever the guy sells some koxp to people, he gets a share of how many users buy koxp. that's why they never patch koxp, that's why koxp is still here after a long time, yet they patched actools and stuff a long time ago. i wouldn't be surprised if ko actually owns koxp and fakes that they don't and stuff, i wouldn't be surprised if the gold farmers work with usko so that whatever amount of gold bars they sell to people, usko owner will get a share of it. it's kind of odd how they still aren't baning the gold farmers, and it's kind of odd how koxp is still here.

trionaleo

i totally agree with u ddldave.. maybe thats why when we try it we get banned. and the rest dont.

but i always thought that they just transfered the gavolt wings and scales regularly, so that if they get banned they still make some profit.. and then they make more chars and keep doing it.

Conspiracy theories are great, they never get old.

bliss1

Conspiracy theory or not, I believe to be true.
    To be more speciifc, just before someone gets baned all the well known macroers (gold farmers) are towning, and guess what, is not the advertised gm nick that bans, is the constables or gms using noob accounts, so whatever gm detection u have will not work. I do believe that if someone can KS them and get the drop, very soon, they pm a corrupted gm in msn, or maybe they already have a constable character that they will use just for that purpose.
    "Laws are same as religions, not for rulers or those who make laws, but for masses"

WhoompThereitis

i know for a fact there are global versions of hacks and private versions, private versions dont get handed around and the maker updates them, and they are undetected

Banned

i belive this to be true , i see the same " farmers" at cardinals on a3 every single night , wearing enion bows and iron bows and chitn bows + 6 and above , now i dont know why in the hell you would waste that much money to possibly catch a ban . it just blows me away i see the same guys every single day , so there must be some kinda connection between the koxpers and the gms cause otherwise it dont make sense

maybe the guy that owns ko is partnered with the guy who owns koxp, so whenever the guy sells some koxp to people, he gets a share of how many users buy koxp. that's why they never patch koxp, that's why koxp is still here after a long time, yet they patched actools and stuff a long time ago. i wouldn't be surprised if ko actually owns koxp and fakes that they don't and stuff, i wouldn't be surprised if the gold farmers work with usko so that whatever amount of gold bars they sell to people, usko owner will get a share of it. it's kind of odd how they still aren't baning the gold farmers, and it's kind of odd how koxp is still here.[/b]
    +1

These kind of theories was around when i was a GM, wish it was true! Could of made some money!!!!!!!

These kind of theories was around when i was a GM, wish it was true! Could of made some money!!!!!!![/b]
    If you didnt made any $ while you were gm you are the only GM who didnt :lol:

If you didnt made any $ while you were gm you are the only GM who didnt :lol:[/b]
    Incorrect Devile aka Kenjuro didnt, Dean aka Morax didnt

so i guess u guys were fired for not being corrupted? xD

umm well i talk to a gm in girakon my self (new gm) n he is trying to fix that problem in girakon =)

*EDITED*
    i mean like i talk with gm n the gm is trying to ban all those gold bar farmers / sellers[/b]

ye ye they ill ban all koxper ofc koxper W/O PREMMY, they wont bann whoever pay them with prem or kc i dun fuking care what gm says..not anymore..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast