Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Attention !

This is a discussion on Attention ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe the guy that owns ko is partnered with the guy who owns koxp, so whenever the guy sells some ...
Page: 3

maybe the guy that owns ko is partnered with the guy who owns koxp, so whenever the guy sells some koxp to people, he gets a share of how many users buy koxp. that's why they never patch koxp, that's why koxp is still here after a long time, yet they patched actools and stuff a long time ago. i wouldn't be surprised if ko actually owns koxp and fakes that they don't and stuff, i wouldn't be surprised if the gold farmers work with usko so that whatever amount of gold bars they sell to people, usko owner will get a share of it. it's kind of odd how they still aren't baning the gold farmers, and it's kind of odd how koxp is still here.[/b]
    u seem realy 2 faced how u ask so many noob questions and know what koxp and actools is
    when i was new ppl talked about koxp but i never found out untill further what it was

abstraktzor

u seem realy 2 faced how u ask so many noob questions and know what koxp and actools is
    when i was new ppl talked about koxp but i never found out untill further what it was[/b]
    o.O true

hm well it possible i dunno how they do it

Conspiracy theories are great, they never get old.[/b]
    hi baba, havent seen u in a while

Banned

SOLUTION:

Make all gavolts wings, scales, blood of glyptodonts quest items only . non storable, tradeable and sellabe. END OF STORY. BB gold farmers.

Banned

maybe the guy that owns ko is partnered with the guy who owns koxp, so whenever the guy sells some koxp to people, he gets a share of how many users buy koxp. that's why they never patch koxp, that's why koxp is still here after a long time, yet they patched actools and stuff a long time ago. i wouldn't be surprised if ko actually owns koxp and fakes that they don't and stuff, i wouldn't be surprised if the gold farmers work with usko so that whatever amount of gold bars they sell to people, usko owner will get a share of it. it's kind of odd how they still aren't baning the gold farmers, and it's kind of odd how koxp is still here.[/b]
    koxp is dead .... smart
    seems like u aint know a shit
    koxp is quite a while dead and only HF and a few non-commercial ones exist
    and koxp and other always got patched when a new XTRAP came

Ripper_of_romania

Kind of new guy around here eh ?
    It is known,in the past atleast,that kosp ( dunno bout koxp ) was actually made by K2 and cracked by turks after ...
    It is known ppl can do alot of things when it comes to $,and K2 makes no exception

gilamash

other day i was on youtube, checking out KO videos, than i saw some guy with some weird program looks like turk program or some shit, than he turned it on and KO opened and he log in normally, when he was in game he went to bank and clicked on some buttom and than , everytime he press a button, 1 GB would pop up in his bank, he can just click click click and the GB's keep showing more and more... weird ^^ lol

Kreeden

That's nothing. In girakon, they kill falenkor too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123