Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attention to all who use proxy

This is a discussion on Attention to all who use proxy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i logined with proxy, now i dont need to login with proxy i dont know how it happen xD...
Page: 2

BJK

lol i logined with proxy, now i dont need to login with proxy i dont know how it happen xD

tommyleonghk

i have no idea what are proxies and how to use proxy but im gonna give it a try anyways....

downloaded proxifier 2

:lol:

1 quick question, once u are able to login using proxy, then close the program and k2 will automatically register ur ip and country which u are currently logged at?

BJK

i have no idea what are proxies and how to use proxy but im gonna give it a try anyways....

downloaded proxifier 2

:lol:

1 quick question, once u are able to login using proxy, then close the program and k2 will automatically register ur ip and country which u are currently logged at?[/b]
    I think so it happened this to me

grzequ

read my post

u set proxifier to knightonline.exe, port 15100, put it in "process only selected" mode then find a working proxy

after a successful login to the server the IP is changed

tested and working 100%, done so many times already

Yeah it worked for me 2 ^^ finally i can play again

SexyWarrior

can u guys pls give me an USA ip ?

gotbluntzz

kk so im really shit with anyything computer accept install and uninstall....my friend lives in Ohio and i live in canada he logged my acc b4 and after the patch i cant log my acc cane someone give me a link to a good proxy and tell me how i would be able to log my acc and have it register my ip instead of his plz i havent go tto log my account for over a week its ridiciolous wanna get back to exp plz need help :P as i said im computer retarted give me the link a few simple steps and i can get it so plz help

kk so im really shit with anyything computer accept install and uninstall....my friend lives in Ohio and i live in canada he logged my acc b4 and after the patch i cant log my acc cane someone give me a link to a good proxy and tell me how i would be able to log my acc and have it register my ip instead of his plz i havent go tto log my account for over a week its ridiciolous wanna get back to exp plz need help :P as i said im computer retarted give me the link a few simple steps and i can get it so plz help [/b]
    Just message Linus on KO forums, he will help you.

gotbluntzz

Just message Linus on KO forums, he will help you.[/b]
    he told me to send a ticket in....been 2 days now answer so if he cant help me plz someone hook me up like my topic says one or 2 up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12