Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me a child? ROFL NO xD U wished I was so u could probably try and "bully" ur way out ...
Page: 2

G0D

Me a child? ROFL NO xD

U wished I was so u could probably try and "bully" ur way out of this but no. Ur just the retard trying to make some who is actualy a nice person look bad when ur just a fag urself who no1 likes ok?

:MOLDER:

lol i like see much "legit " ppl atack other ppl coz have items, also this topic isnt about legit or not this is about not aloved in this forum to ppl say what they think, so go flame somewhere else about dupe or not ....!!
    my suport to ratnik i know him long time, almost from my start playing !!!! also agree someone need stop this " iam admin i can do whatever i want - eric " teror, u need be here to help not to insoult ppl, ban them for no reason...!!!

<3 Molder

G0D

<3 molder (such a homo)

Me a child? ROFL NO xD

U wished I was so u could probably try and "bully" ur way out of this but no. Ur just the retard trying to make some who is actualy a nice person look bad when ur just a fag urself who no1 likes ok?[/b]
    I bet now you feel very very very big right?

just stop flame and talk about what topic say !!!

G0D

I bet now you feel very very very big right?[/b]
    No atualy I dont and I dont have to be. Its just people like u that try to make themselves look "bigger" or so "legit" that piss&#39;s me off so just fuck off and die mate or go flame someone else.

well he banned a big duper and the most retarded person on ares so who cares?
    and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav ..[/b]

just stop flame and talk about what topic say !!![/b]
    um I did already... :mellow:

> and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav .. <

um I did already... :mellow:

> and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav .. <[/b]
    well, if we r here for free , we should nave freedom say what we think, no someone ban us coz we not agree with him...noone ever ask eric where u got cs+7 ( we all know its value ) , and he wana ban all us coz have +2 imir ...!!!! it is stupid , i jope he will stop do that , it is enought K2 fuk us in game , no need someone do that here ..!!

<3 all !!

No atualy I dont and I dont have to be. Its just people like u that try to make themselves look "bigger" or so "legit" that piss&#39;s me off so just fuck off and die mate or go flame someone else.[/b]
    I dont need to fell leagid because im. Dunno if you ever wrote the end use agreement for KO but maybe you should do it once to see what a fucking cheater ur "friend" is espesional nr 7 there will be very intresting for you.
    btw ur childish offensive langue just shows who is the reatard here if you cant defend some1 without using offensive language you may should go back to elementary school and give ur live a second try and a chance to get out there with a brain.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally I don&#39;t give a fuck who you are or what clan you was in but you can fuck off with that attitude. I&#39;ve banned you and I would advise you not to come back come back.

Heim4teil

u forget to close this thread =)

MillionVoices

and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav ..[/b]
    lol thats wat we need to say to all those dumbass bush protesters!!

if u dont like it you can leave the USA haha owned.

Eric, stop banning people you dumbass!
    ermm I mean /care -_-
    Just a small typo

DragonFire

eric seems to have alot of fans ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u forget to close this thread =)[/b]

CLOSED

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast