Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only reopening this because it brings up quite an interesting topic about many of the ares market section users. I ...
Page: 3

Only reopening this because it brings up quite an interesting topic about many of the ares market section users. I banned the sale of +2 uniques to prevent dupers from having a place to get easy bids (it's much easier to sell on a forum than ingame PMs.) Now 90% of the users that complained about this rule had +2s they wanted to sell thus they were so outraged as to bash me senselessly and make outrageous claims.

Another interesting point that just recently came up is the fact that the majority of the bifrost items were wiped off ALL servers, and what exactly were people most interested in selling at +2? BIFROST UNIQUES. Now if the rule wasnt in place the sales of these items would have multiplied and alot more people would have been screwed over, regardless if the items were "legit" or not.

Molder acts like he can demand something from me (read the +2 uniques poll in ares market), so I told him to shut his mouth, considering these are PRIVATELY run forums and we hold no obligation to you. Ratnik chimes in bashing ko4life altogether while hailing ranking as some godsend (I guess if you like being amongst a community of ex-ko4life users which consist mostly of scammers/dupers and the like). So I simply showed Ratnik the way out so he can continue using ranking to his heart's content and not be tempted to ever come back.

Banned

/pms maybe :unsure:

:P

Psy

He forgot to ban some retarded thickheaded Danishes. Oh and this topic was for attention. Eric pays attention to his PMs (one of the only mods that does so) and responds to them the same way he would to a post. My advice to you if you want to remain on ko4life: be discreet.

Banned

i would have to agree with eric on this one

you dupers need to stfu and get a life

Banned

lol i like see much "legit " ppl atack other ppl coz have items, also this topic isnt about legit or not this is about not aloved in this forum to ppl say what they think, so go flame somewhere else about dupe or not ....!!
    my suport to ratnik i know him long time, almost from my start playing !!!! also agree someone need stop this " iam admin i can do whatever i want - eric " teror, u need be here to help not to insoult ppl, ban them for no reason...!!!
    <3 Molder[/b]
    you, god and ab should all be stabbed with rusty spoons in the heart since you all are ok with duping or gm items

fuck off and get off these forums where legit players respect values and other legit players

:MOLDER:

you, god and ab should all be stabbed with rusty spoons in the heart since you all are ok with duping or gm items

fuck off and get off these forums where legit players respect values and other legit players[/b]
    hmmm one more smart, admin&#39;s asshole suker....how u can be so brave and more then anything be so stupid call me babashoper or with gm&#39;s items....!!! take off head from other ass and look reallity , come ares ask anyone in game who knows more then aga,baba words and they say u molder is honest player,never report,never cheat and more then anything never give 1 $ for game,also all will say u how i get items, and it isnt from gms!!! i know there is stupid ppl,then idiots, then morons, then comes u ....stop insoult ppl that u dont know!!!!

molder

p.s.sorry if bad spell

to eric--- u cant shout my mouth, only ban, u can decide if i deserve it...!! i just defend my opinion, coz in game only way i earn items is reselling, forum helps for that....!!!

Molder is one of the most legit people I know. Dont talk shit about him duping and getting Gm items if you got no clue what&#39;s going on. Molder is just showing his disatisfaction at Eric banning people without a valid reason.

i would have to agree with eric on this one

you dupers need to stfu and get a life[/b]
    btw lvl 80 i think u need get life, and see how sun looks!!!

CelticFrost

Everyone in KO dupped even if by mistake, everyone is guilty even if just a bit ! By the way should have banned Molder instead, hes annoying !

Wow that&#39;s great morals. Ban someone cause you think there annoying....

Everyone has duped by mistake?? what the hell are you smoking?

Everyone in KO dupped even if by mistake, everyone is guilty even if just a bit ! By the way should have banned Molder instead, hes annoying ![/b]
    we all know why u think iam annoying, coz i reject your stupid ,noob items in moradon, be better trader and less noob!!!!

CelticFrost

I was actualy kiddin on the first phrase, you&#39;re a bit slow...

Yea it&#39;s been too long a day lmao. :P

<3 warmen !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast