Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw lvl 80 i think u need get life, and see how sun looks!!![/b] good thing i do have a ...
Page: 5

Banned

btw lvl 80 i think u need get life, and see how sun looks!!![/b]
    good thing i do have a life and got level 80 the smart way....had friends help me......maybe you should get a life since you are ok with your duping cheating friends talking shit

btw the sun looks good and i 80 which you will never have and i did less work to get that then you did 70 you fucking loser....get a life

good thing i do have a life and got level 80 the smart way....had friends help me......maybe you should get a life since you are ok with your duping cheating friends talking shit

btw the sun looks good and i 80 which you will never have and i did less work to get that then you did 70 you fucking loser....get a life[/b]
    Lol you call your exp whores friends? What a lammer. I wouldnt be so proud with something i didnt did by myself.

Banned

sigh, post count ftw

zero didnt dupe his str jewels, he got a rollback by k2 coz his char got fucked up and his str jewels were on his dlw char. So when he got the rollback he had str jewels on dlw and his main char. Not his fault at all

G0D

Festo&#39;s avatar xD <3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Volcanic

whats the fucking point? I can&#39;t even read half of these posts because none of them even have a spec of decent grammar. That comment about zero duping his str jewels, have you ever heard of rollbacks while transferring items? Not to mention the jewels were then greyed out and not movable or wearable, before you try to stir up bullshit at least know what you are talking about.

I never said molder duped, however all he does is blatantly disrespect me and demand I do something, which he has no right to do so. Theres no point in banning him really, he&#39;ll go away eventually.

Ratnik on the other hand was part of a clan full of dupers as well he said himself he no longer wanted to come here, I just helped him along his way.[/b]
    Erm vernacular.

Eric, go get laid or something . No one cares about who did what etc. Those days are long gone. All that matters is the size of your epenis.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

All that matters is the size of your epenis.[/b]

AMEN!

:MOLDER:

btw the sun looks good and i 80 which you will never have and i did less work to get that then you did 70 you fucking loser....get a life[/b]
    io no care what some minor server player say ,fuk off and try atack someone who really deserve it, not legit players....!!!!

Banned Senior Member

More drama plys

gravedigga_bg

io no care what some minor server player say[/b]
    Diez a minor server... :lol: :P

:MOLDER:

More drama plys [/b]
    no drama without u ..!!

<3

realratnik

Theres no point in banning him really, he&#39;ll go away eventually.

Ratnik on the other hand was part of a clan full of dupers as well he said himself he no longer wanted to come here, I just helped him along his way.[/b]
    first about my banning... yea, i wrote this
    "lol , u r funny eric.. banning becouse he wrote what he thought...
    this forum with admins like eric is maybe the most stupid thing ever...
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/knighton...king/index.php? FTW"
    i wrote that becouse u wanted to bann molder becouse he is thinikng different than u. thats really stupid why u wanted to bann him and i wrote that.. i wrote ranking ftw. but i wrote that only becouse on ranking there r no situations like this.. i didnt wrote that i will or i want to leave ko4life forum! the point of some forum in my opinion is place where we can say whatever we want and whatever we think..where we can discuss everything about game.. if u dont like that, u can reply and add new post or topic about that. actually this forum is much better than ranking, i came here since festo made this forum. and now u banned me becouse i have different thinks than u... only good point of ranking forum is that what u can post everything what u think and u can discuss that... but here... u cant... thats why i posted it.. ko4life>ranking

maybe you should get a life since you are ok with your duping cheating friends talking shit

and about u .. do you know me?
    if u dont how u can talk some shits about me? i am playing this game already 2 years. everything what i was doing was shouting in moradon. ask every1 when i was exping for the last time? i dunno.. many ppl from cz didnt know me, becouse i wasnt pking a lot.. i was pking pretty rare. my dream was to get the best items in game on legal way, and i did it !
    for some1 my dream will be stupid , but it was my dream.. and i didnt succes totally.. for succes i needed to get fp+9 helmet and pauldron more, another rof+1, shell pads not rebirthed+8, lycaon hammer+8, dual sse+2, in +1 and glass belt +1, paper sets str and hp +9 for BP and mage paper set+9 for my dlw mage.. i was dreaming about it..
    about this what r talking shits about me, like i am duper or cheater or whatever... all that started with retard guy LotusFlower who was jealousy on me... he was calling me babashoper, i told him like : find me proof.. and he couldnt find it, becouse i have never babashoped any item... than he started to call me duper, becouse we was "fighting" often, he is just only jealousy idiot for me like his friend nord.. about lotus.. i didnt want to had bad reputation so i told it to his clan leader (KranitNova).. and his cl told me this on msn , i remember that like it was yesterday "leave him alone, he had personals problems again... today is his bad day".. maybe than he was frustrated, but its not a reason to talk lies and shits around.
    check all my posts here on on ranking forum, and u will see everything ... i had always good items.. dunno where is problem...
    about CroatianShredders... yea i was in CS .. but i quited CS 5 months ago becouse of personal problems with GreyHawk. I joined to CS becuse it was the oldest croatian clan, and i wanted to be with ppl from my country...
    i dont know how some1 can call me duper or whatever when u dont have proof... i told u.. find me proof and i will give u whatever u want.. i am telling this becouse u cant find proof, becouse i have never dupe...

LOL ya so anyway......this 1 day...at band camp

realratnik

where is problem to make rol or roc or rom +2 on ares???
    lets say for example about kloud (<3) . R2D has CSW already for a long time.. i was talking with kloud about it on msn.. each day u can earn sometimes +80gb... when market was crashed, my friend bought roc for 18gbs..in 1 week, he could make roc+2 easy... i bought than from Flatlin3 IN and Iron belt for 50gbs or something like that...dunno really.. u can ask him, maybe he remember..
    about birfrost item.. it was crazy... fr+0 was 500m, imir+0 was 200m, and shio was 150m.. so for dual imirs+2, dual shios+2 and dual flames+2 u needed around 150gbs.. where is problem?? and when ares was full of duped fragments, for dual roc u could get whatever u wanted of birfrost items from random turks...

peace

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast