Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no pay attention to some "i have friends who lvling me idiot " who play some lower rang server !!!...
Page: 6

:MOLDER:

no pay attention to some "i have friends who lvling me idiot " who play some lower rang server !!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

no pay attention to some "i have friends who lvling me idiot " who play some lower rang server !!![/b]

Maybe pulling your head out of your arse for a minuet and realise being lvl 70 on Ares aint much fucking cop either espcally on ROFD where it is easier to get lvl 70 than it is for K2 to take your money.

Volcanic

Maybe pulling your head out of your arse for a minuet and realise being lvl 70 on Ares aint much fucking cop either espcally on ROFD where it is easier to get lvl 70 than it is for K2 to take your money.[/b]

I`m sorry, but Molder speaks the truth. Most of the starters on Diez left Ares because they were being left behind. Also, you couldn`t beat us with 1 million and 1 acid pots in the first war, and got slapped again the second time.

The only reason Diez went exp crazy was because of the proper kicking given out by us.

5 players including you Felix couldn`t kill me in the last inter server war i attended. Oh, and i was the second lvl 70 warrior on Ares.

All the best.

Waz.

wawh

5 players including you Felix couldn`t kill me in the last inter server war i attended. Oh, and i was the second lvl 70 warrior on Ares.

All the best.

Waz.[/b]
    who the fuck cares? :unsure:
    take tez's advise and get a life, making a fuss about a game just shows how pathetic you really are

Maybe pulling your head out of your arse for a minuet and realise being lvl 70 on Ares aint much fucking cop either espcally on ROFD where it is easier to get lvl 70 than it is for K2 to take your money.[/b]
    first of all i see u dont know iam not only 70 lvl , iam 74 52 %, and also stop exp 25 days ago...
    second , u can talk whatever u want , but we all know truth
    1.ARES
    2. any other server

who was in interserver war saw how easy is kill noobs from diez....!!!

Banned

no pay attention to some "i have friends who lvling me idiot " who play some lower rang server !!![/b]

you notice i have posted back to you cause talking to you makes me and everyone in here dumber

your like a fly on the wall....easily swated away

have a nice day

Banned

1.ARES
    2. any other server

who was in interserver war saw how easy is kill noobs from diez....!!![/b]

you just proved to all of us that you really do have your head in your ass

interserver war was like over a year ago

these diez noobs would now stomp on ares now

ares is good but not better...maybe equal at best

you just proved to all of us that you really do have your head in your ass

interserver war was like over a year ago

these diez noobs would now stomp on ares now

ares is good but not better...maybe equal at best[/b]
    and who say me that, look where is your head, deep in ass and dream about diez...!!!
    year ago,today, in 5 years ....u cant match with us...!!!

Banned

and who say me that, look where is your head, deep in ass and dream about diez...!!!
    year ago,today, in 5 years ....u cant match with us...!!![/b]
    zzzzz so your saying we still cant match you? even now ares would beat all us diez noobs up?
    :lol: fucking roflcopter

Banned Senior Member

first of all i see u dont know iam not only 70 lvl , iam 74 52 %, and also stop exp 25 days ago...
    second , u can talk whatever u want , but we all know truth
    1.ARES
    2. any other server

who was in interserver war saw how easy is kill noobs from diez....!!![/b]
    Ok lets take a bunch of lvl 70 people against a few lvl 60 and mostly 62-68 and see who wins in a war. When the first ISW happened Diez only had about 4-7 lvl 70's attend the war compared to the amounts Ares brought. Besides, if the war rules were still the same from old KO instead of changed in KE we would have won that ISW the moment we killed the keeper the 2nd time. What happened next? They decided to remove the gates from the warders and keeper, and what else happened? During the war.... they seemed to come back for Ares but never came back for Diez

zzzzz so your saying we still cant match you? even now ares would beat all us diez noobs up?
    :lol: fucking roflcopter[/b]
    one noob who got lvl coz 10 ppl played his caracter no mean diez is strong....!! hope we will see soon!!!

mobill

LOL i love reading people on gaming forums telling each other to go get lives/sex/gf's/the sun or what ever, assuming that we all have nothing better to do and all live in our moms basements and stuff. Mayby think of all the people that play this game for fun, who have gfs/wives/sex/the sun, but still love gaming and by choice play it alot.

I am very busy with school and work and I have a gf/sex/the sun and I cant wait to play video games, I love them, and sometimes I dont want to hang out with my gf and would rather play games, I play video games for about at least an hour aday.

So lol please stop assuming that people that are lvl 70+ have no lives, mayby they just love gaming, and instead of watching tv for 4 hours (average american watches 4 hours of tv aday) they play KO. Personaly I think playing video games >>>>> watching tv/movies.

Banned Senior Member

oh, and I hope your signature is out of date as well, lvl 70 sin and you dont even have 100k np on Ares thats pathetic on it's own end

LOL i love reading people on gaming forums telling each other to go get lives/sex/gf's/the sun or what ever, assuming that we all have nothing better to do and all live in our moms basements and stuff. Mayby think of all the people that play this game for fun, who have gfs/wives/sex/the sun, but still love gaming and by choice play it alot.

I am very busy with school and work and I have a gf/sex/the sun and I cant wait to play video games, I love them, and sometimes I dont want to hang out with my gf and would rather play games, I play video games for about at least an hour aday.

So lol please stop assuming that people that are lvl 70+ have no lives, mayby they just love gaming, and instead of watching tv for 4 hours (average american watches 4 hours of tv aday) they play KO. Personaly I think playing video games >>>>> watching tv/movies.[/b]
    i never say all who play game no have live, just said to this diez idiot !!! sorry if i insoult u!!!

<3 Molder

oh, and I hope your signature is out of date as well, lvl 70 sin and you dont even have 100k np on Ares thats pathetic on it&#39;s own end[/b]
    1st it is out of date, i tought admins here read posts, 2nd i never chase high number of nps...!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast