Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never say all who play game no have live, just said to this diez idiot !!! sorry if i ...
Page: 7

Banned

i never say all who play game no have live, just said to this diez idiot !!! sorry if i insoult u!!!

<3 Molder[/b]

molder your to cool for me or anyone
    also only 2 people played my char not 10 stupid

in one sentace you flame me for being 80 and having no life but when i told you i had a life cause i got friends to help me level to 80 then you flame me for having friends level me....make up your mind nooby :huh:

i have said it before and i will say it again..... "beat me in real life then you can talk all you want, but you cant beat me in real life so fuck off"

have a nice day molder

:MOLDER:

molder your to cool for me or anyone
    also only 2 people played my char not 10 stupid

i have said it before and i will say it again..... "beat me in real life then you can talk all you want, but you cant beat me in real life so fuck off"

have a nice day molder[/b]
    ahahahah after such stupid post i will have nice day
    yea some ppl r so stupid cant play alone on caracter....
    hehehehehe and third part is so so so funny...jejeje i heard much time shit like this, all kids as u , probably fat, with glasses r so brave, strong behind monitor....!! bro no mix real life with game or it is too late for u !!! what looooooooser ...

have nice day too

Banned

ahahahah after such stupid post i will have nice day
    yea some ppl r so stupid cant play alone on caracter....
    hehehehehe and third part is so so so funny...jejeje i heard much time shit like this, all kids as u , probably fat, with glasses r so brave, strong behind monitor....!! bro no mix real life with game or it is too late for u !!! what looooooooser ...

have nice day too[/b]

you really are the stupidest croation i have ever met

you just keep talking out your ass bro

i am 31 and own business&#39;s

learn english before you speak too cause i can barely understand what you say

you really are the stupidest croation i have ever met

you just keep talking out your ass bro

i am 31 and own business&#39;s

learn english before you speak too cause i can barely understand what you say [/b]
    hmmm first of all iam not croatian bro , also i think i speak english very good coz it isnt my main lanigage....u wana try speak serbian so i will laught on your spell...
    and most important u stat all this flame call me babashoper and with gm&#39;s items, i never start flame first !!!!

Banned

hmmm first of all iam not croatian bro , also i think i speak english very good coz it isnt my main lanigage....u wana try speak serbian so i will laught on your spell...
    and most important u stat all this flame call me babashoper and with gm&#39;s items, i never start flame first !!!![/b]
    actually maybe you should learn to read...i only flamed you for defending dupers selling +2 and +3 bifrost items

also i still stand behind that...if you say to me "its ok to sell +2 and +3 bf items on ko4life" i will still say you support duped items

even babashopers dont have legit dual +3 flame rings....they are duped then sold that doesnt make it right

read before you flame me next time...if you dont understand english then ask me in a pm what i said

i never once called you a babashoper or said you duped

i only said you are supporting duped items

anyone selling +2 or +3 bf items on ko4life should be banned and anyone defending those people should be banned even if that person is legit

you, god and ab should all be stabbed with rusty spoons in the heart since you all are ok with duping or gm items

fuck off and get off these forums where legit players respect values and other legit players[/b]
    hmmm is my english bad, or u said here U ( reply my post) bla bla bla with duping or gm items....??? my english isnt perfect but i can understnad what u say...
    i asked also is in +1 more legit then imir+2?? i never heard answer on that...
    is cs+7 more legit then imir+2?? i never heard answer on that...
    also i never suport duped items, i suport friend who i no have proof is duper, till not have it he is not duper for me...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thinking about the last inter war Felix was only ever 66 or 67 and Hydr0 was on my account too!

To be honest if your using that fact you play on Ares as proff of your skill really is very sad. The fact you still play this game and think your pro is sader. The fact you mock Tez for spending time with his family while someone levels his account is sader still. Let me pass you the big spade and you can make your hole even deeper.

000000 play on Felix just at the start of ROFD and he felt there was no difference to Ares at that point and lets face it I respects 000000 skill and judgement alot more that I will you.

Meh why I give a shit I don&#39;t even play any more, guess it&#39;s the reasoning of a idiot that winds me up.

Banned

hmmm is my english bad, or u said here U ( reply my post) bla bla bla with duping or gm items....??? my english isnt perfect but i can understnad what u say...
    i asked also is in +1 more legit then imir+2?? i never heard answer on that...
    is cs+7 more legit then imir+2?? i never heard answer on that...
    also i never suport duped items, i suport friend who i no have proof is duper, till not have it he is not duper for me...[/b]

read it again cause your english is bad....i said "since you OK with duped or gms items"

in your 1st few posts your flaming eric for banning someone on here who is your friend for selling +2 bf items on ko4life

even if he didnt dupe them he bought duped bf items which he knew was wrong and were not made legitly since not even i and my 1000+gbs now can buy dual +2 bf rings.....eric was right in banning him and you are sticking up for him just cause he babashoped duped items

thats what i was imply to

p.s. yes cs+7 is more legit then imir+2 all day long

Banned Senior Member

Meh why I give a shit I don&#39;t even play any more, guess it&#39;s the reasoning of a idiot that winds me up.[/b]
    Lets play tomorrow after your back from work!

Thinking about the last inter war Felix was only ever 66 or 67 and Hydr0 was on my account too!
    To be honest if your using that fact you play on Ares as proff of your skill really is very sad. The fact you still play this game and think your pro is sader. The fact you mock Tez for spending time with his family while someone levels his account is sader still. Let me pass you the big spade and you can make your hole even deeper.
    000000 play on Felix just at the start of ROFD and he felt there was no difference to Ares at that point and lets face it I respects 000000 skill and judgement alot more that I will you.
    Meh why I give a shit I don&#39;t even play any more, guess it&#39;s the reasoning of a idiot that winds me up.[/b]
    lol more stupid replys...i just said how someone on diez can atack me and start flame with me who play on ares, he dont know me, dont play with me , never come ares moradon see me shout all day....!!!i never said iam pro , even i think as sin iam average and my skills isnt good as i wish...if he can say u will never be 80 lvl bla bla bla, i can mock him ( dunno what that mean , just reply what u said) coz share account!!!
    also go read matket topic i no wana play this game anymore, i try sell my rogue....so no be smart ass just do your job...

Banned

The fact you mock Tez for spending time with his family while someone levels his account is sader still. Let me pass you the big spade and you can make your hole even deeper.[/b]

fucking amen i am glad someone finally is smart enough to back me up on this

my fucking family time comes 1st not leveling my char....if i had help fuck all of you who flame me for that....anyone who does is just pathetic

i chose to spend time with my wife and kids over leveling my char 100% so fucking what

i have been flamed and mocked for that since i started leveling to 80 but i am a better person for that to my wife and kids

dont regret it at all that i had a life instead and i am still 80....some would say that was smarter

thanks felix :wub: as always

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Obviously my Job is muting a loud mouth idiot like you for 3 days.

Bye bye

Banned

lol more stupid replys...i just said how someone on diez can atack me and start flame with me who play on ares, he dont know me, dont play with me , never come ares moradon see me shout all day....!!!i never said iam pro , even i think as sin iam average and my skills isnt good as i wish...if he can say u will never be 80 lvl bla bla bla, i can mock him ( dunno what that mean , just reply what u said) coz share account!!!
    also go read matket topic i no wana play this game anymore, i try sell my rogue....so no be smart ass just do your job...[/b]

wtf :blink: dude your fucking crazy...i never said you wont be 80 bla bla bla

i also never said you personally duped or had gm items....i only said you are flaming eric for banning someone who is selling duped items on ko4life

ffs read few pages back then say shit to me....you really are crazy man

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567