Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

ATTN: ADMIN/MODS & FRIENDS

This is a discussion on ATTN: ADMIN/MODS & FRIENDS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My g/f bestfriend just totalled her car twice in a month. Hit a telephone pole both times. :blink:...
Page: 6

Hostage

My g/f bestfriend just totalled her car twice in a month. Hit a telephone pole both times. :blink:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Hostage
    My g/f bestfriend just totalled her car twice in a month. Hit a telephone pole both times. :blink:

I think thats call suicide

Gondon

hmm to lose feeling in left side of body, ur right side of the brain is responisble for it.

Banned

i love you man get better and come back fast my mage on diez is waiting for you

Burger_King

Damn that sucks to hear. Hope you get well soon.

-Sage

I played lastnite, and though it took alot of concentration to make my hand work effectively for combos, etc....I had a blast w/ my clannies and other players I xp'd with.

Thanks again to everyone for your support. . I'll be a KO junkie until i'm physically unable. . .(heaven forbid) though i'm gonna start practicing my tongue combo tonite. .just in case. :P

ps: crux i'm good to go, bro. :wub:

TunaFishyMe

dont say that shit man...youll be better in no time

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    I played lastnite, and though it took alot of concentration to make my hand work effectively for combos, etc....I had a blast w/ my clannies and other players I xp'd with.

Thanks again to everyone for your support. . I'll be a KO junkie until i'm physically unable. . .(heaven forbid) though i'm gonna start practicing my tongue combo tonite. .just in case. *:P

ps: crux i'm good to go, bro. *:wub:
    We dont want to know what your doing to your wife Tic0

Hostage

Probably slippped her all his pain killers and tested CruX's question out.. h43r:

noobs, sex is the last thing on my mind. . . perhaps I should have clarified....I woke up this morning and had to stand about a meter away from the toilet to take a piss. . . . so ya, i'm good to go.

update
    got back the first MRI results. .there's nothing wrong w/ my brain, which rules out strokes. ..etc. . pinched nerve or nerve damage somehow I guess... i'll know on monday.

cccch

hmm. Damn chantico this sucks man. Hope everything turns out ok.

TIIIIICOOOOO FTW. I know u will be alright, Ur a survivor bro. I heard about the accident but thats about it. No one told me anything about ur condition :angry:. Log on vent soon, I miss ur sexy voice.

P.S I'm not gay h43r:

Ruthless

Originally posted by Holy
    TIIIIICOOOOO FTW. I know u will be alright, Ur a survivor bro. I heard about the accident but thats about it. No one told me anything about ur condition *:angry:. Log on vent soon, I miss ur sexy voice.

P.S I'm not gay *h43r:
    must be bi-sexual then h43r:

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy
    TIIIIICOOOOO FTW. I know u will be alright, Ur a survivor bro. I heard about the accident but thats about it. No one told me anything about ur condition *:angry:. Log on vent soon, I miss ur sexy voice.

P.S I'm not gay *h43r:
    must be bi-sexual then h43r:[/b]

Could be but I am not, I think :lol:. Why, Do u wan't me to be bi? :huh: hahaha

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast